Yellow | Dec 31st shutting the doors rumor?

As a 20 year Holland employee I have to agree 100% with this post.
Pleeeeze....do you serve all 50 states....hmmm...no you dont. I will say that Holland is the greatest tragedy out of this YRC mess. You guys used to be the cock o' the walk,not now that they sucked you dry. I will say I never met a Holland driver I didnt like,good fellas. At least the guys that have been there a while,they will hire anybody now.

team486 said:
As a 20 year Holland employee I have to agree 100% with this post.

Its true. Holland used to he where everyone wanted to work. I know they used to he the king of damage free delivery also. Its a shame!

Merry Christmas to and yours skeeter, must say your reply was probably the most intelligent response on here, never seen so many people post (Gloom and Doom). You would think whether you are Union or Non-union that the children would try to at least get along. I have friends and family on both sides but I sure don't feed on someone elses misfortune.

Thank You Merry Christmas...

I personally don't worry and fret about yrcw closing.I have a job.I try to do my best.it hurts to see how much money was taken from my check this year in concessions.worst of all is where is most of my money going.excuse me..not my money..sorry.then there was the reverse stock split.that ladies and gentleman was your 25% paid into our 401k plan.just about everything we were supposed to receive for our sacrafice has and was deleted.so far its not been a very good deal for our members.one and only thing that is somewhat good..that most of us have a job.

for a fedex worker your english is pretty good. heres the deal fedex man we got a new ceo and he knows freight our last ceo was a wall street clown who didnt know anything about freight, we survived bill zollars the economy and all the discounting that was going so yeah were making a comeback,

Hey when I used to go rattle my mouth on the FX forum someone always threatened me and censored my posts. Let me tell you something, FedEx is only successful because it has idiots running around posing as delivery drivers and the company is called FedEx Ground. Talk about 'hiring anybody' !!! FedEx Ground has every moron in our town working as a 'subcontractor' making peanuts with no benefits of any kind.Basically sweatshop labor capitalizing on the poor economy and lack of good jobs. FeDex is like the WalMart of the package business. Ship my stuff UPS please. I must admit the FXF driver I see most often where I peddle is a great guy and says where he works the supervisors are getting to be like the army hollaring and screaming "off the clock" and 'what took you so long today". No thanks FedEx......Im not impressed.

Hey when I used to go rattle my mouth on the FX forum someone always threatened me and censored my posts. Let me tell you something, FedEx is only successful because it has idiots running around posing as delivery drivers and the company is called FedEx Ground. Talk about 'hiring anybody' !!! FedEx Ground has every moron in our town working as a 'subcontractor' making peanuts with no benefits of any kind.Basically sweatshop labor capitalizing on the poor economy and lack of good jobs. FeDex is like the WalMart of the package business. Ship my stuff UPS please. I must admit the FXF driver I see most often where I peddle is a great guy and says where he works the supervisors are getting to be like the army hollaring and screaming "off the clock" and 'what took you so long today". No thanks FedEx......Im not impressed.

Who was that meanie picking on you in the Fedex Forum tenderpuss... Uncle Jeff will go get em.

Hey everyone, get off Truckingboards and outside doing fun stuff with your friends and family on your days off, not obsessing over which trucking company is the next one to go out of business. There really has to be more to life.......right uncle jeff ??? If no friends.....at least get a hobby. Argueing with strangers is not a healthy way to spend time.

Last edited by a moderator:
Friends and family will again mourn the very sad death of YRC after years of denying reality, YRC will succumb to the inevitable on Saturday, Dec 31:D