TForce | Decert filed in Jax036

Have you checked your STOCK match lately?:hysterical:

yea my latest addition they bought at 59.00 and it was up about 4.00 in 3 trading days not bad at all thank you...

62.51 -0.89 -1.40%
After Hours: 62.51 unch / unch Vol. 22,498
Previous Close 63.40 Bid NA
Open 63.53 Bid Size NA
Day's High 63.65 Ask NA
Day's Low 62.45 Ask Size NA
Volume 7.03 Mil 52 Week High 78.99
Avg. Daily Vol. (13 wk.) 5.91 Mil 52 Week Low 56.10

The reward will be, Those that win a decert will be at the mercy and the will of what ever UPS and terminal managers want to do or want to take away from the employees. Remember the UPS rule/policy book??? No contract, No say!

All I can say is good luck. I wouldn't want to work for UPS without a union such as it is. Still better than nothing. But you won't hear me calling them names because they decide to go without the union. Majority rules. If that is what they want they have that right just like we have to be union. If more and more terminals go that direction maybe the union will get out of that bed they share and get some back bone...:1036316054:

yea my latest addition they bought at 59.00 and it was up about 4.00 in 3 trading days not bad at all thank you...

62.51 -0.89 -1.40%
After Hours: 62.51 unch / unch Vol. 22,498
Previous Close 63.40 Bid NA
Open 63.53 Bid Size NA
Day's High 63.65 Ask NA
Day's Low 62.45 Ask Size NA
Volume 7.03 Mil 52 Week High 78.99
Avg. Daily Vol. (13 wk.) 5.91 Mil 52 Week Low 56.10

Although I do keep close tabs on my 27 year 401k Investment, UPS stocks are garbage!!!!!!! Try Fedx :smilie_132:

The little bit of UPS stock match that I have, is getting smaller each week. A couple more weeks there wont be any garbage stock left.:smilie_132:

The market as a whole is garbage seems everything is taking a beating with the economy issues.Its probably a good time to load up on these low prices in the stockmarket just wish I had more capital to invest in it!

And here I was thinking how does one go get a job at UPS; but maybe I need to rethink this one. Have a great day ya'll. LOL

And here I was thinking how does one go get a job at UPS; but maybe I need to rethink this one. Have a great day ya'll. LOL
Huh? Dont know much about the stock market OR trucking industry do ya? UPS is a strong company, if they go under the rest of us will already be unemployed and watching it happen from our caves we are living in!!:chairshot:

I was talking about the stocks. All stocks for all company's are on a roller coaster ride. In these uncertain economic times, Put all the good and bad aside, There is only one LtL company I would want to be working for. UPS!!!!:1036316054: The shield means------Security

I wasn't talking about the stock market; it's all the fussin' and fightin' but I guess that goes with the corporation. Can't we just get along?? Silly question! LOL

So as for the application process; how does that work; keep in mind I live in Nebraska! LOL

I wasn't talking about the stock market; it's all the fussin' and fightin' but I guess that goes with the corporation. Can't we just get along?? Silly question! LOL

So as for the application process; how does that work; keep in mind I live in Nebraska! LOL

If we had nothing to fuss about, We would have nothing to talk about.:hysterical:

Keep in mind, We are just a very small majority of the company on these boards compared to the overall amount of employees that UPS has. 1/2 Million UPS employees and 16,000 UPSF employees.

The application process is done on line. Go to the UPS website. You must start there. Good luck!!!:1036316054:

Just ask the guys in South Brunswick New Jersey what happens when you dont go union they close the doors and move 20 miles down the street. And then say you can transfer to the other term witch is carterett New Jersey but you go to the bottom of each classfication So go on dont vote union And remember 7 year plan thats how long they said it would take to rebrand and the reason there not painting any trucks is not worth it to spend money on junk there buying 450 new tractors by years end and mangement is going to be replaced also when ups bourght us they dident know anything about the freight bun so at the time couldnt fire mang but its coming and soon

Hmm, well I must admit I am told that I am not one of those women drivers that you're really not sure if I'm a guy or a girl. I like my pedicures and manicures and oh yes the hair and makeup is a must in order to have a good day. I'll check out the website. Thanks~~~ Would like to talk to my current boss; he would beg to differ on the fair of heart when it comes to work; it seems I can run circles around the men in the company~~ ROFLMAO