Denver deserved to lose that game

runawaytrain

Wear their scorn with pride.
Credits
The Defense giving up that long touchdown pass at the end of regulation was inexcusable...They should have been standing in the end zone to ever prevent that from happening....I can't believe it.

They got burned deep all night. Not just the one time. They failed to adjust to the Ravens game plan. But yeah, it's weird. Usually at that point in the game, you have your tallest WR playing safety on the goal line just to stop that from happening.

Donkey tears are Delicious

rayterminated.gif

They had that game won !!!!!!!!! And they give up that big play at the end of the 4th.....How stupid can the defense be!!!!!! I'm still in dis-belief.....Oh well.....Brady will stomp them after he is finished with Houston today....So I will get some measure of satisfaction.

I love to see Denver lose, Peytons Noodle Arm is about done....

And I hate to see Baltimore win....Ray Lewis may be a great player, but he is nothing more than a Thug.

I agree, I am a Raider fan though so if Denver never won another game it would be too soon...

Tebow-1
Manning-0

Best game all year !! The way the old men from Baltimore step up even going into TWO overtimes was great . Now the second game was a blowout ! I really thought the Fudge Packers would do better but the boy's from the gay bay showed them . Hope today's games are good !!!

Leaving 30 some seconds run off the clock made no sense. Look what Atlanta did today with 25 seconds remaining. Manning's arm ain't what it was, but it's still better than most. First ballot HOF QB and let the time run off. denver's HC (Fox?) should be drawn and quartered. (that might be exaggerating a bit lol)

Leaving 30 some seconds run off the clock made no sense. Look what Atlanta did today with 25 seconds remaining. Manning's arm ain't what it was, but it's still better than most. First ballot HOF QB and let the time run off. denver's HC (Fox?) should be drawn and quartered. (that might be exaggerating a bit lol)

not even close RR, he has a brilliant mind but the noodle arm is dead