Dissolve and disperse central states pension fund now !

Do you want what's yours from Central States ?

• Yes

Votes: 52 85.2%
  • No

Votes: 9 14.8%

• Total voters
It is you that is afraid. You cant accept reality. You are afraid of what is real. Why weren't you guys fighting for the pension 25 years ago when it started to become apparent that the fund was looking at problems. Oh yeah you were fighting the good fight at the time. 25 and out, boy that was a great idea. I dont want to hook my own truck, I'm not working a loading dock, Thats my freight not yours. All the fights at that time but it was what YOU wanted. You were selfish 25 years ago and you are crybaby selfish now. It is YOU who have nothing but fear.

We weren't being threatened with cuts 25 years ago. We were expecting those that were paid to do exactly that, fix the problems, and our government to oversee just that it would be done since they, themselves stuck their nose into something they had no business to control in the first place.

Are you actually complaining now of all the benefits those before you have earned over the years? Like I said before, you're not fit to shine a real Teamster's shoe! Tell me, just what were you on that picketing line for anyway? Do you even know?

P.J. and NO U. is it safe to say hat you are still paying on a house that is way above your station in life to own?
After all my replies to you, that's all you got to say? And you want to talk about deep.
P.J. , NO U. is it safe to say you are still making payments on a house that is way above your station in life? you are still making payment on a bass boat, camper and a sixty-five thousand dollar pick-up to haul them. lets not forget making payments on that Harley. tell your banker I got cash, when they repo them. I don't buy bacon I have pigs living under the front porch and mason jars buried in the back yard full of cash.

P.J. and NO U. is it safe to say hat you are still paying on a house that is way above your station in life to own?

P.J. , NO U. is it safe to say you are still making payments on a house that is way above your station in life? you are still making payment on a bass boat, camper and a sixty-five thousand dollar pick-up to haul them. lets not forget making payments on that Harley. tell your banker I got cash, when they repo them. I don't buy bacon I have pigs living under the front porch and mason jars buried in the back yard full of cash.

Is that the best you can you do? I will not give up fighting my for pension, just so you can have yours. if you are not willing to fight for your family, and what you have earned... Then that is your problem... NOT MINE!!!

Is that the best you can you do? I will not give up fighting my for pension, just so you can have yours. if you are not willing to fight for your family, and what you have earned... Then that is your problem... NOT MINE!!!
P.J.,NO U. the only thing worse than you losing half your pension is wonder teamsters losing all their paycheck and half their pension

I'm sorry to inform you of this, but I don't have any payments, I live well within my means. So, yet once again, here you are talking about something you know nothing of. The fight is all about getting what you have earned and not letting anyone screw you out of that, including those as pitiful such as yourself. I'm sorry that you can't understand something so simple as that but that is something you must learn to deal with, not me. Is that why you picked the name Gump, because of an IQ of 78? I'm sorry but things don't just fall into place for those like you like they did in a movie, this is reality.

I don't buy bacon I have pigs living under the front porch and mason jars buried in the back yard full of cash.

I get the picture

442694-Royalty-Free-RF-Clip-Art-Illustration-Of-A-Cartoon-Female-Hillbilly-Carrying-A-Pig.jpg

Now why don't you atleast try answering all those questions that were asked of you on my numerous posts?

Reactions: Max

I would rather take a 50% cut now instead of a 100% cut in 10 years. Oh wait, you will probably dead and gone and wont care at that point. Just like the fund. And to hell with those paying into the CSPF pit today. Restitution? Thats the biggest :censored: laugh yet. I think I will go after the company that picks the powerball numbers for restitution for stealing my lotto money and not paying up. You people just dont get it. They money is GONE. Wiped out in the stock market crash. NO OUTSIDE MONEY IS COMING TO FIX THE FUND. IT IS GOING BELLY UP. But you dont care as long as you get yours until you drop dead.

yrc your company is not the cause of this, but still is a big part of the problem. Your company has voted 5 times for pension relieve, and now you sit here demanding Retirees takes cuts just so you can have yours!!!! NOT GOING TO HAPPEN!!!

Since you are so adamant that retirees take the pension cuts to save the pension fund, just so you can get yours, then you should lead by example and take a 50% pay cut now, and donate it to needy families. After that happens then you can start asking others to follow... Not demand!!!

I know this is over your head but the Treasury Department determined that the rescue plan would not save the fund.

P.J.,NO U. the only thing worse than you losing half your pension is wonder teamsters losing all their paycheck and half their pension

Trust me, the Teamsters won't be losing half of their pensions, the fight will go on until some kind of arrangement is made, then the looters and crooks will move on to pilfer those savings of the weaklings such as yourself because they already know what pushovers you are. The best path in life is always the path of least resistance. But you will always have those in life that will try and catch that big fish once in awhile, especially when they have nothing to lose when trying. The long con does pay well if you can pull it off.

Trust me, the Teamsters won't be losing half of their pensions, the fight will go on until some kind of arrangement is made, then the looters and crooks will move on to pilfer those savings of the weaklings such as yourself because they already know what pushovers you are. The best path in life is always the path of least resistance. But you will always have those in life that will try and catch that big fish once in awhile, especially when they have nothing to lose when trying. The long con does pay well if you can pull it off.
Somebody needs to look in on you in the morning and make sure you take your medication

If you Watched Ritas testimony at the Senate hearing the man at Ritas far left. When asked a question his pat response was always multi employer pension funds need to use a more realistic rate of return.

I know that I'm asking you this question in vain because you haven't been able to answer even one of many questions put forth to you yet, but what the heck, I have plenty of time just to waste anyway. Do you think that there's any possibility that maybe, just maybe, that the politicians could be getting paid by the bankers and wall street to turn a blind eye when it comes to screwing the average American worker and even getting them to act on their behalf so it's a smooth transition?

LOL now you are funny!!! BY THE WAY I AM NOT YOUR BRO!!! Clueless, and ignorant posters are just to incapable of following a conversation. Now try to stay focus, and tell me what is your solution is, and how to fix this since you know it all. You can do better then your weak post you been posting.

Before you make more ignorant statements you need to walk a mile in a Retiree's shoes, so I suggest that you take a 50% pay cut and let me know how that works out for you

I am sorry I decline your invitation, I just can't accept to be so weak and blinded as apparently your group is. I can't imagine not fighting to protect my family... to protect them from others who want to do harm to them. But I guess that is what your parents installed in you to just be compliant!!!
Ah,... The ever present personal attacks you and your cohort are famous for, in place of conversation. This is supposed to be a discussion about the pension. Now it's just another I'm tougher than you' LTL thread...

I know that I'm asking you this question in vain because you haven't been able to answer even one of many questions put forth to you yet, but what the heck, I have plenty of time just to waste anyway. Do you think that there's any possibility that maybe, just maybe, that the politicians could be getting paid by the bankers and wall street to turn a blind eye when it comes to screwing the average American worker and even getting them to act on their behalf so it's a smooth transition?
P.J., NO U. wall street did not steal your pension. when you have to get 8% out of your money, you have to invest in equities. which entails a higher level of risk. single employer pension funds are now using 4% discount rate to determine their funding level. (for your information pbgc max payout for multi employer is $12,870 single employer $60,136) an 8% discount rate might have been O.K. when there was 12,000 contributing employers and a 4 active and 1 retiree ratio. since 1996 investment returns have not been enough to pay monthly retirement checks. for those of you from rural America you know if you eat your seed you will surely starve to death. do you think that's why UPS wanted to take it's retirees out of the pension fund in 1997. aren't you glad Ron Carrey's UPS strike gave FED EX enough money to buy RPS and the Viking companies. but I digress.

P.J., NO U. wall street did not steal your pension. when you have to get 8% out of your money, you have to invest in equities. which entails a higher level of risk. single employer pension funds are now using 4% discount rate to determine their funding level. (for your information pbgc max payout for multi employer is $12,870 single employer $60,136) an 8% discount rate might have been O.K. when there was 12,000 contributing employers and a 4 active and 1 retiree ratio. since 1996 investment returns have not been enough to pay monthly retirement checks. for those of you from rural America you know if you eat your seed you will surely starve to death. do you think that's why UPS wanted to take it's retirees out of the pension fund in 1997. aren't you glad Ron Carrey's UPS strike gave FED EX enough money to buy RPS and the Viking companies. but I digress.

Instead of just being a broken record by keep repeating 8%, 4% discounts and all that other gibberish in order to make it look like you know what you are talking about, why don't you try answering some of the questions that were asked of you? Then, when you make a total fool of yourself, you will realize just how little you actually do know. I know that mind of yours can only retain so much of that rhetoric you repeat from those that are trying to steal our pensions but you are getting very ridiculous now. I know that you would like nothing better that seeing the Teamsters get screwed but that's not going to happen so just get over it.

Instead of just being a broken record by keep repeating 8%, 4% discounts and all that other gibberish in order to make it look like you know what you are talking about, why don't you try answering some of the questions that were asked of you? Then, when you make a total fool of yourself, you will realize just how little you actually do know. I know that mind of yours can only retain so much of that rhetoric you repeat from those that are trying to steal our pensions but you are getting very ridiculous now. I know that you would like nothing better that seeing the Teamsters get screwed but that's not going to happen so just get over it.
I don't know who you are schilling for but you are doing a MARVELOUS job

Ah,... The ever present personal attacks you and your cohort are famous for, in place of conversation. This is supposed to be a discussion about the pension. Now it's just another I'm tougher than you' LTL thread...

And this coming from someone who put me on ignore because he knew he didn't have a leg to stand on and couldn't stand the heat. By the way, you have a question that I asked in all sincerity too which is unanswered. Also, if you don't think that most of the posts in this thread are about the pension, you have a bigger problem than I even realized.

You call those personal attacks, made by PJ and I, you do have a serious problem. lol

I don't think PJ ever claimed to be tougher than anyone and I never claimed so, so just where do you come up with that this is just another I'm tougher than you' LTL thread? All I see is that you and your cohorts getting their butt handed to them on a silver platter.

Last edited:
Reactions: Max

People need to get the facts, which is what we are telling. Carry on whatever you are doing. I sure don't know what you are talking about, seems to me that you and your little band sure does the attacking.

Last edited:
People need to get the facts, which is what we are telling. Carry on whatever you are doing. I sure don't know what you are talking about, seems to me that you and your little band sure does the attacking.
4-5 retirees for every active. There is your fact that you are in denial of. Pure simple math. Get a clue.