TForce | doctor's note

What I find funny about you anti-union types is that you claim to be so right and on the money with all you post, yet you failed to keep he union out of your terminals. You must be a spineless coward when it comes to dealing with people face to face.:tongue0002::tongue:rockon:

What I find funny about you anti-union types is that you claim to be so right and on the money with all you post, yet you failed to keep he union out of your terminals. You must be a spineless coward when it comes to dealing with people face to face.:tongue0002::tongue:rockon:

AND again - I am not anti union.

This is the best you can bring to a debate? Who is the coward....:flamed:

The computer and a printer does some amazing things!!!! Anyone need a doctors note?

It's amazing how messages like "this" providing "simple / stupid solutions" become embedded in the mix of all these conversations...

Your, "all" obviously computer literate... Give them what they want...

I'm surely "not" going to give up a day's pay or worst, another "sick day" or "discretionary day" just to obtain a "note"...

I'm going to use those day's “when” I want and “where”... and "not" according to when it’s “convenient” for the “machine”

NO, you can not make rule changes during Negotiations. It is called a Bi-lateral move. That is why the new rules will not be set in stone until after the contract is done. It is not allowed. Believe what ever you want "Perry Mason" . I have been in a union before, once the the work rules are set. The way the manager and the union interpt them is grievable. If I call in sick and follow the proper work rules and then the manager says I didn't and gives me an unexcused absense. That is grievable. Work rules are not grievable, the way they are implemented is grievable.

2354588147_dc7c321148.jpg

looks like "Perry Mason" just blew "johnny wad" out of the water.

This contract is looking like nothing more than the new rule book.

You do see it clearly says sick days will have to be approved.

thats why we want 5 sick days an 2 personal days' an if they want to play games,(TM) just have a sick out at the end of the month,flu must be going around boss

You must be in the NMFA? Alot of people talk bad about the NMFA and don't want to be under that contract maybe there just looking at the wages I don't know, but the more you look at the details Our contract does not compare.

To get paid it has to be approved. Your gonna get the money at the end of the year anyway even if the manager doesn't approve the pay for a sick day. That has nothing to do with the policy for calling in sick. Which is a 2 hour notice to a supervisor before your shift starts. At least now with OT after 8, if I have a sick day it won't cost me all my OT anymore. No one out "Dicks' Johnny Wad.:1036316054:

I can't believe how far this thread ventured from a "sick day,doctor note"! It's making me sick can I have a note!!:eck15::eck15:

To get paid it has to be approved. Your gonna get the money at the end of the year anyway even if the manager doesn't approve the pay for a sick day. That has nothing to do with the policy for calling in sick. Which is a 2 hour notice to a supervisor before your shift starts. At least now with OT after 8, if I have a sick day it won't cost me all my OT anymore. No one out "Dicks' Johnny Wad.:1036316054:

I never noticed this, the definition of discreationary days is contridictive of this title. This paragraph is titled sick pay.

Scince when can a person plan a sick day? I need to have my TM approve sponteniety?I think we need 5 sick, 5 discretionary days. I have known illness to be spontaneous, not organized.:1036316054:

We didnt get two hours notice last friday when there were wholesale run cuts, do we ask the company for a note from there physiciatrist?