XPO | dont worry be happy

wow, that's all I can say is, wow. and oh yeah what a maroon, what an ultra maroon. you must live in a sparsely populated area with 4-5 streets that are flat, and perfect weather all year long. like I said before I've worked "trades" in the past, skilled labor is not hard to learn either, doing it well is. I'll tell ya this though. If a plumber screws up at work you might get wet, if a driver screws up at work someone might be dead. My dad drove for 30+ years and always told me it takes balls to put yourself out there and do what we do with all the dangers around. Not everyone is cut out to be a driver.
highspeeds obviously doesn't have the fortitude to be a skilled driver and obviously his mommy walks him to work and lays out his cloths,guess he doesn't watch all the videos either about hazards of the road,safety,rollovers,driving in the elements,so he's not a driver or management,must be one of those that clean the barn

highspeeds obviously doesn't have the fortitude to be a skilled driver and obviously his mommy walks him to work and lays out his cloths,guess he doesn't watch all the videos either about hazards of the road,safety,rollovers,driving in the elements,so he's not a driver or management,must be one of those that clean the barn

We have covered this. I am a line haul driver out of XCO. I do drive in the elements. So only us truck drivers know how to drive in the snow ? I get passed by 4 wheels in the bad weather just the same as the good. Do you honestly believe we are the only ones that know how to drive ?

You are not a smart individual. Typical truck driver. Puff out your chest and act like the simplest " feat " is amazing and unequaled. How many truck drivers are there in this country ? Are your " skills " really that extraordinary ?

We have covered this. I am a line haul driver out of XCO. I do drive in the elements. So only us truck drivers know how to drive in the snow ? I get passed by 4 wheels in the bad weather just the same as the good. Do you honestly believe we are the only ones that know how to drive ?

You are not a smart individual. Typical truck driver. Puff out your chest and act like the simplest " feat " is amazing and unequaled. How many truck drivers are there in this country ? Are your " skills " really that extraordinary ?
How many conway convicts are fired for accidents per year? You best have some driving skills

YOU are not a driver sweetheart,i'll match wits with you any day sweety,i'm not puffing out any chest ,and EVERY supervisor i ever worked for loves me because i do it right AND i work my as off,if you diodn't notice this is a trucking company,you need SKILLED drivers to run it,not skilled tape measure people,you think jerry would pay w/i people more than drivers,oh that's right YOUR NOT A DRIVER

There are unskilled truck drivers killing people and themselves all over this country. In Nevada they had a dirt hauler tee bone a damn passenger train killing himself and several passengers. The company that hired him is now out of business. I don't think your skilled plumbers, welders, mechanics, or what ever can cause the deaths of so many so easily. Maybe anybody with a little training can get CDL but companies better be sure they hire drivers that are skilled and professional. To say drivers that have 20/40 years of safe driving are less skilled than a welder or whatever, is just plain asinine. How many plumbers are asked to move a million dollars worth of freight over a mountain pass in a snow storm in the middle of the night. Damn straight we have a skill, and be proud of it.

YOU are not a driver sweetheart,i'll match wits with you any day sweety,i'm not puffing out any chest ,and EVERY supervisor i ever worked for loves me because i do it right AND i work my as off,if you diodn't notice this is a trucking company,you need SKILLED drivers to run it,not skilled tape measure people,you think jerry would pay w/i people more than drivers,oh that's right YOUR NOT A DRIVER

Again with all the machismo. What do you have to prove ? Why is it so important for you to act all tough ? I am indeed a driver. And you claiming I am not is kinda silly. There isn't anyone from XCO that reads this that doesn't know who I am. If being a skilled driver means not hitting shyt... well we are all skilled drivers. Because if you hit shyt you get fired. And then you are not a driver any more. You are a skilled not a driver. ROFLMAO

EXACTLY, not one driver from ups frt,fedx,d.pyle,abf,and here's a shocker YRC, want what we have,tells ya somethin.....................if you have a brain

a brain ?? if I had a brain I wouldn't be a burnt out drop out that wound driving a truck. You think I want this shyt ? It's a paycheck, man. Collect and go.

I'd like to know where highspeeds stood in line with the mexican laborers for work in Columbus. as he stated he did in another thread. lol

Its totally obvious he dropped out of school cause he has zero education in the driver skills department. I wonder when he applied here if he told the HR man " I HAVE NO SKILLS"! THats ok son, UR hired! Conway will even hire grocery sackers.

To say drivers that have 20/40 years of safe driving are less skilled than a welder or whatever, is just plain asinine. How many plumbers are asked to move a million dollars worth of freight over a mountain pass in a snow storm in the middle of the night.

Hope next time you are passing over that steel bridge with a $1MM worth of freight that the welders had some skill. The pipefitter that plumbed all the oxygen lines in the hospital where your loved one is being treated could have been any ol' guy, right? Mechanics aren't skilled either? Great! Let's go to the EDD and pick any ol' random guy to service your brakes and steering system.

Want an honest evaluation of your particular skill level? Ask yourself how easy it would be to replace you with someone equally skilled. The easier that'd be the less skilled you are. The harder it would be, the more skilled.

I'd like to know where highspeeds stood in line with the mexican laborers for work in Columbus. as he stated he did in another thread. lol

We used to have a lot of mexican labor here. Most left 4 years ago when things started to get really bad. I had about 20 guys living in ther apartment next to mine. The truck would come pick them up, I'd get in too. Landscaping. Working job sites clearing debris or lumping materials. Don't look down on the mexicans. They are willing to work for their money.

Its totally obvious he dropped out of school cause he has zero education in the driver skills department. I wonder when he applied here if he told the HR man " I HAVE NO SKILLS"! THats ok son, UR hired! Conway will even hire grocery sackers.

They teach " driver skills " in your school system ? Where the fook do you live ?

And yeah. I told the guy I have no exp. He asked what the condition of my license was. I told him doulbes/trips tanker and haz-mat with zero points. He said I was over qualified.

We used to have a lot of mexican labor here. Most left 4 years ago when things started to get really bad. I had about 20 guys living in ther apartment next to mine. The truck would come pick them up, I'd get in too. Landscaping. Working job sites clearing debris or lumping materials. Don't look down on the mexicans. They are willing to work for their money.

slow down there a minute highspeeds. i dont want a bunch of new immigrants AKA mexicans taking my job not bcause i'm against them because i'm for them american business small and large takes advantage of their desperation and poverty and is creating a new pseudo-slave labor they will be running ay soon

I am willing to work for my money. I am not willing however to work for less than I feel the job I'm doing, whatever that job is, is worth. Jumping into a truck with your neighbors when it pulls up is not standing in line. If I had "20" guys living in one apt. next to mine I think I would have reported them. That's too many people in 1 apt. And too many to not be illegal I would think.

I am willing to work for my money. I am not willing however to work for less than I feel the job I'm doing, whatever that job is, is worth. Jumping into a truck with your neighbors when it pulls up is not standing in line. If I had "20" guys living in one apt. next to mine I think I would have reported them. That's too many people in 1 apt. And too many to not be illegal I would think.

You would report them. To the apartment police ? What is the apartment occupancy limit ? You're an idiot.

Fantastic neighbors. The white couple on the other side. Azzholes. Stereo all day and night and very loud arguements.

The truck goes to the work sites. The various contractors come over and pick from the line who they want. They don't tell you what you will be doing. Or how much you will get paid. You follow who ever to where ever and at the end of the day they give you some cash. If you don't like it don't come back. It is a very simple arrangement. If that.

23.55 an hour is very good in the south it 21.50 no ot till 50 .The cost of living is high In Atlanta , Nashville, Virginia or the Carolinas and FL is not chep

Those of us that work in the South Are being ::shit:: on everyday We do the Same Job As our Northern Counterparts and we Recieve less pay for doing so and in some Cases our Cost of living is the Same as some Northern Areas or Much Higher than some !! I for one would love to be making near 24 dollars per hr and getting overtime after 45 hrs ! But see we have to work over 50 hrs here before ot Kicks in !!! MY Biggest Issue with Con-way is there constant lies tell the Truth for once !! Tell us we are not getting a raise this yr Cos buying Trucks is more important or that Safestack Snitchs are needed to improve our usage of them !!

don't you see all his"fellow" drivers from xco backing him up?he's must be a very lonely boy,just him and his mommy.guess he never heard of csa2010,or any of that other DRIVER stuff

Hope next time you are passing over that steel bridge with a $1MM worth of freight that the welders had some skill. The pipefitter that plumbed all the oxygen lines in the hospital where your loved one is being treated could have been any ol' guy, right? Mechanics aren't skilled either? Great! Let's go to the EDD and pick any ol' random guy to service your brakes and steering system.

Want an honest evaluation of your particular skill level? Ask yourself how easy it would be to replace you with someone equally skilled. The easier that'd be the less skilled you are. The harder it would be, the more skilled.
i could replace you with the kindergartner down the street

don't you see all his"fellow" drivers from xco backing him up?he's must be a very lonely boy,just him and his mommy.guess he never heard of csa2010,or any of that other DRIVER stuff

Well. Nobodyinparticular stopped posting. Illness.
badcompany stopped posting. The nepolionic narcisist couldn't hold his tongue and got banned.
bottomfdrking stopped posting. Went way over the top. He doesn't understand that you can't just say whatever you want on the internet. Got banned.

I am sure there are more that read this crap. It has been a huge tool to get the union word out. And many do visit often. Very few actually post. But without those three. It will be quiet here for a bit.

The guy who hired me told me I was over qualified. And that I should consider another company.