Estes | DOT festival

strangedays50

TB Regular
Credits
Boys and girls its that time of year again according to my neighbor who works for the evil empire which would be DOT,that they are holding their yearly Inspection blitz on the4,5,. 6th of next week.This is akin to a ******* festival for the DOT boys and this year they are ramping up the CSA bull**** and are going to acess points in abundnce to any and all that are not in compliance with their 1000 ways to **** with a CDL holder rule book,Im not kidding,there are 1000 things they can site you for when they DOT you,and to heighten the festivities my neighbor said they will be breaking in new DOT pricks which should add to the time you spend at the local chicken coop.So to all my P&D breathern forget that you have 15 or 16 stops your already running late because those extra board pukes were late with freight you needed,again,or the useless dissertation your TM will give on what ever the hell TMs talk about(really does anyone listen to a thing these guys say,I think not)take some time to at least look to see if the tires are inflated and there are not puddels of what ever under that 857,952 mile back destroying, hearing impairment inducing .mecanical wonder they call a city truck..Seriously,look your **** over these boys arent playing anymore .everybody be safe

FYI I ain't no (city puke) I do a 600 mile turn mon-fri but I do understand the need to call some of them city pukes like the ones at my barn who beat up my tractor and have no idea what a post or pre trip is

Whenever I need to use a road unit, slamming the door closed at every stop helps take the stress off being a city puke

I don't get the stress issue? Miss your deliveries, miss your pick-ups, sit in A/C truck all day and do nothing, park truck go home. Where's the stress? Why do you pukes need to use A/C to? A/C not meant for city pukes.

hopefully they dont turn off the prepass.

I haven't seen a green light in a long time. I get inspected from time to time. It's all bull****. They'll figure out something write up most of the time. I remember this waste of tax dollar dude wanted to check my truck in the barn. After 30 - 40 minutes he said everything looks good. He said there was a couple things I wouldn't been able to check without laying on the ground with a light. As he spent 30 minutes trying to look through his bifocals resting on the tip of his nose doing the one finger typing job. He wrote up a few things he never mentioned to me until he hit the print button. Oil on the pan which was untrue. Shop Forman took pics. Brakes being out of adjustment a 1 1/8th". My truck has 2" brakes. Something else I can't remember but it wasted a lot of my time and held up the progress on both ends. He didn't put a seal on my trailer then acted like I was bothering him when I asked for one. Sometime later I had to take a safety test saying I didn't do a proper pre trip because I'm not getting enough rest on my 17 hours off duty. I've been told numerous of times by diesel cops they like to choose our company and companies alike because we normally have the least problems and they don't want to get involved in lots of paperwork.

Boys and girls its that time of year again according to my neighbor who works for the evil empire which would be DOT,that they are holding their yearly Inspection blitz on the4,5,. 6th of next week.This is akin to a ******* festival for the DOT boys and this year they are ramping up the CSA bull**** and are going to acess points in abundnce to any and all that are not in compliance with their 1000 ways to **** with a CDL holder rule book,Im not kidding,there are 1000 things they can site you for when they DOT you,and to heighten the festivities my neighbor said they will be breaking in new DOT pricks which should add to the time you spend at the local chicken coop.So to all my P&D breathern forget that you have 15 or 16 stops your already running late because those extra board pukes were late with freight you needed,again,or the useless dissertation your TM will give on what ever the hell TMs talk about(really does anyone listen to a thing these guys say,I think not)take some time to at least look to see if the tires are inflated and there are not puddels of what ever under that 857,952 mile back destroying, hearing impairment inducing .mecanical wonder they call a city truck..Seriously,look your **** over these boys arent playing anymore .everybody be safe

"there not playin anymore" well thats good to know I will sleep better knowing they arent wasting taxpayers money anymore haha maybe drivers should stop playin and when they start bustin your balls grab your lunch pail and your phone and get out and walk to the nearest coffee stop and tell em shes all yours you wanted it in here now you got it!!!!!!!!!!!! im all set with it!!!!!!!!!!!! This job is so overrated anymore and SOOOOO much BS that quite frankly they can have it ,or go over to there state paid for vehicle and start pre tripping it to see if it passes inspection I would be willing to bet you could find a violation or two then say why are you driving this unsafe vehicle??

I don't get the stress issue? Miss your deliveries, miss your pick-ups, sit in A/C truck all day and do nothing, park truck go home. Where's the stress? Why do you pukes need to use A/C to? A/C not meant for city pukes.

Why do we need a/c ?? Well let's see how about a 18 stop pedal run , in and out of hot factories , inside **** deliveries , what terminal do u run out of???? I'll pay u to run my run for a week , with no a/c !!! U up for it tough guy ????

Why do we need a/c ?? Well let's see how about a 18 stop pedal run , in and out of hot factories , inside **** deliveries , what terminal do u run out of???? I'll pay u to run my run for a week , with no a/c !!! U up for it tough guy ????

any time. Window rolled up, no a/c all week. And I'll do it in an 8100.

Mr. DOTMAN can look all he wants, he ain't gonna find nothin' wrong with my ride... Until he looks at the name on the hood........