XPO | doug s andnjonl if nu r n nlookig

Wow

there is onewway toreallynupset yuore drivers AND THTH WOULD BETO MESS WITH THIER MONEYR,,,,ONBLYN YHIG IS I SMNOT OISSEDANYNORE I JUST DONT CARE ALL I WILL D DE WOURSE BE WORSE

THE ONLY YHIN NWORSE THAN A PISSESEDOF DRIVERV IS S DRIVRER WHO NDOESNHJT DAREDO WAS IS EXPECTED8WHAT WLOUL
I can see a drug test in someones future.:biglaugh::biglaugh:

Tried typing in the dark...But that was it...Sorry guys....The one way to really tick a driver off is screw with his money...what would be worse a driver who is ticked off or a driver that doesnt care anymore,I am slowly becoming the latter

Tried typing in the dark...But that was it...Sorry guys....The one way to really tick a driver off is screw with his money...what would be worse a driver who is ticked off or a driver that doesnt care anymore,I am slowly becoming the latter

We were having fun playing the decipher game.:clap:

Do another one!

there is onewway toreallynupset yuore drivers AND THTH WOULD BETO MESS WITH THIER MONEYR,,,,ONBLYN YHIG IS I SMNOT OISSEDANYNORE I JUST DONT CARE ALL I WILL D DE WOURSE BE WORSE

THE ONLY YHIN NWORSE THAN A PISSESEDOF DRIVERV IS S DRIVRER WHO NDOESNHJT DAREDO WAS IS EXPECTED8WHAT WLOUL

Omg,,,,LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL....am i glad the weekend is here,,had a thought and tried to typein the dark..I need a break,,maybe its time for a vacation..I need to start thinking happy thoughts....CLOSING THE LAP TOP,NOW GET A BEER!!!!
socks before shoes....RIGHT....HAPPY EASTER TOALL

Omg,,,,LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL....am i glad the weekend is here,,had a thought and tried to typein the dark..I need a break,,maybe its time for a vacation..I need to start thinking happy thoughts....CLOSING THE LAP TOP,NOW GET A BEER!!!!

So what exactly were you typing?
Can you retype and see if we got it right? Keep light on.

One way to really **** a driver off is to mess with his money,and what would corporate think would be worse for them,,aticked off driver or a driver that just doesnt care anymore(in other words just do as little as i need to do to remain employed)Its getting to a point I dont care anymore because being mad doesnt get me anywhere,with thier,there is the door attitudes of management.

I looked at all the messages and I have to say dockworker and snowflake did the best at figuring it out,but now that i love everyone again,,you guys will have to pick the winner...I am in my happy place(the fridge)....lol

So what exactly were you typing?
Can you retype and see if we got it right? Keep light on.

One way to really **** a driver off is to mess with his money,and what would corporate think would be worse for them,,aticked off driver or a driver that just doesnt care anymore(in other words just do as little as i need to do to remain employed)Its getting to a point I dont care anymore because being mad doesnt get me anywhere,with thier,there is the door attitudes of management.

:biglaugh: .....and this is a great example of why G.O terminates you. Your story suddenly changed or to put in in Con-way terms...was enhanced.
You're fired! No ETRB for you!:smilie_132:

I looked at all the messages and I have to say dockworker and snowflake did the best at figuring it out,but now that i love everyone again,,you guys will have to pick the winner...I am in my happy place(the fridge)....lol

Sorry you suddenly got fired. Drink one for me.:guiness::biglaugh:

etrb,,,dont know what that is..and remember the more you do is less that i have to do,no changed story just changed attitude..d-i-l-l-i-g-a-f anymore....i dont,they will get what they gave me..and there is nothing they can do if i am always moving,there was life before conway and there will be life after conway. Not all drivers are as stupid as everyone seems to think..So please dont try the termination card..I was looking for a job when i found this one

:biglaugh: .....and this is a great example of why G.O terminates you. Your story suddenly changed or to put in in Con-way terms...was enhanced.
You're fired! No ETRB for you!:smilie_132:

and in the 8 yrs ive been here ive seen more good workers get fired than screw ups,,maybe thats y i am still here:biglaugh:u loaded four longboxes?I did one breaker,time to go:shift:

etrb,,,dont know what that is..and remember the more you do is less that i have to do,no changed story just changed attitude..d-i-l-l-i-g-a-f anymore....i dont,they will get what they gave me..and there is nothing they can do if i am always moving,there was life before conway and there will be life after conway. Not all drivers are as stupid as everyone seems to think..So please dont try the termination card..I was looking for a job when i found this one

I never said all drivers were stupid. I'll say there are some bone headed comatose drivers.
Doing less is a choice you made to refute what happened.
As long as you are doing things by the book and doing it the best you can you will be fine, however by purposely doing less you place the burden on your coworkers to pick up the slack.
Either way, your work ethic is in your own hands.

1. ETRB = Employee Termination Review Board.

2. DILLIGAF= From your post it's obvious now.

3. Life before and after Con-way = 10-4 been there also.

4. CYA = Watch for basic errors as far as paperwork and policy. In other words, you don't want the Con-way microscope on you. You will lose. Trust me. Number 2 and 4 will come into play.

Your supposed to be enjoying your weekend.

and in the 8 yrs ive been here ive seen more good workers get fired than screw ups,,maybe thats y i am still here:biglaugh:u loaded four longboxes?I did one breaker,time to go:shift:

Shhhhhhh. Don't give away trade secrets, you know G.O is reading.

BTW, I've seen the same thing you've seen.

I never said all drivers were stupid. I'll say there are some bone headed comatose drivers.
Doing less is a choice you made to refute what happened.
As long as you are doing things by the book and doing it the best you can you will be fine, however by purposely doing less you place the burden on your coworkers to pick up the slack.
Either way, your work ethic is in your own hands.

1. ETRB = Employee Termination Review Board.

2. DILLIGAF= From your post it's obvious now.

3. Life before and after Con-way = 10-4 been there also.

4. CYA = Watch for basic errors as far as paperwork and policy. In other words, you don't want the Con-way microscope on you. You will lose. Trust me. Number 2 and 4 will come into play.

Your supposed to be enjoying your weekend.

I tried and u r so right,,if any company wants you they will get you fired they have time in thier side,,the only point I am trying to make is I didnt want to change,ibelieve anything worth doing is worth doing right,but how many times can a guy get penilized for doing something right.with me i could care less about the pay cut,,,I can make that up,its the benefits,and these younger guys have got to learn its not always about the paycheck,it took me a long time to stop thinking about today and not tommorrow,now in my 40'S i need to start planning for my 60'S,and make sure that if i leave this earth earlier than planned i will have left my family secure

I tried and u r so right,,if any company wants you they will get you fired they have time in thier side,,the only point I am trying to make is I didnt want to change,ibelieve anything worth doing is worth doing right,but how many times can a guy get penilized for doing something right.with me i could care less about the pay cut,,,I can make that up,its the benefits,and these younger guys have got to learn its not always about the paycheck,it took me a long time to stop thinking about today and not tommorrow,now in my 40'S i need to start planning for my 60'S,and make sure that if i leave this earth earlier than planned i will have left my family secure

I'm not trying to tell you how to lead or live your life, I'm just giving my 2 cents.

If you want to leave your family secure in the event of your sudden calling, you need to do the right thing and be honest about your work ethic in these current times, otherwise you might find yourself unemployed. (Not saying you are a slacker)
I would also make sure I had a decent life insurance plan set up. (I probably wouldn't tell anyone either, surprise them at the end)

Every company has their way of making themselves leaner. I truly feel you guys took a deep hit and set a precedence for other LTL's to follow (My non-debatable opinion only). Accept the things you cannot change or they will consume you and possibly turn you bitter towards everything.

You still have the opportunity to shop around if you truly dislike Con-way.
If you are 40-45 years old, you have an opportunity to find something else and get a good 20 more years in. It's not too late to move on if you choose.
You just need to find the courage to change the things you can.

Okay.....I'm out of here. I'm wasting Jeff's bandwidth and I get charged .25 cents a letter. :hide: