XPO | doug s andnjonl if nu r n nlookig

you ddod itt rite drvr ive hd afwe won dna i yojne gnidaer ruoy tost.........lets see what happens!:TR10driving03::shift:

Cryptologist to the rescue! Alcoholic posting is my specialty.
You did it right driver. I had a few now and I enjoy reading your post.........lets see what happens!

I hope I got it right.

trucking boards

See that I can make people laugh,even though it was at me,I can say i made them laugh
that one should be put in the archives!!! great humor and yes you made alot of people laugh ,thanks drive even if it was at your expense we all appreciate a good lauigh on here and you filled the bill. now shut off the lights im ready for another.:biglaugh::biglaugh:

not fair

and in the 8 yrs ive been here ive seen more good workers get fired than screw ups,,maybe thats y i am still here:biglaugh:u loaded four longboxes?I did one breaker,time to go:shift:
the mods need to look at this closlely cause this guy has five greenies??:wtflol:with under 200 posts . i have 500 and just got 5. come on guys-mods what am i doing wrong? do i need to read the rules or what!! im the senior guy here and im loosing.am i bad?:ranting2: maybe this should go to a new thread huh? yea he made us laugh but c-mon fair is fair right?

the mods need to look at this closlely cause this guy has five greenies??:wtflol:with under 200 posts . i have 500 and just got 5. come on guys-mods what am i doing wrong? do i need to read the rules or what!! im the senior guy here and im loosing.am i bad?:ranting2: maybe this should go to a new thread huh? yea he made us laugh but c-mon fair is fair right?

I'm looking at it and I have 1800 post and still only get 4 greenies...hmmmmm