Yellow | DriveCam issues

To my limited knowledge, I would have to say no, the footage will not be stored anywhere because it's not likely any footage was recorded. These cameras do not record in 24 hr real time, they only record in 12 second intervals when they are activated. Now, if your cameras are like ours, they have a blue button on either side of the camera near the bottom. These buttons are so the driver can activate the camera in a situation where it doesn't activate itself. If the driver happened to activate his camera when he was stopped by the obstacle and the activated it again when the obstacle was cleared, he might have a chance of having a record. I hope found this answer is helpful.
Yes It did help.I was thinking the same thing, he could have activated it before and after. Well it's all knew to us, but thanks for your reply . Something to look into further.

Last edited:
My fear is not what it is now, But what it could become! Yes there are restrictions in place now with these cameras but what about tomorrow? What happens if the Fed's get their claws into this issue and technology Just like they did with electronic logs?
Just because you have the technology to do something that does not mean you should! The trucking induresy was going along just fine before all this crap!

Oh, poor baby. You should change your name from Real Teamster, to Real Mary. Maybe those who smoke will be kind enough to a sensitive woman like you, and spray some perfume around the truck. Make you feel like you're in your dressing room, or at the beauty parlor.
Thank you for enlightening us with your obvious level of intelligence, as well as your even more obvious level of respect for your fellow Teamsters.

Oh, poor baby. You should change your name from Real Teamster, to Real Mary. Maybe those who smoke will be kind enough to a sensitive woman like you, and spray some perfume around the truck. Make you feel like you're in your dressing room, or at the beauty parlor.
The joke is on those who smoke. I quit when cigarettes hit fifty cents a pack.