Yellow | Driver Recruiter

I thought it was a picture of a Detroit fan, and the 2 dogs represent the two blown chances to win the World Series, within the last couple years.

Hey mud, I would also like to thank the Detroit Redwings last year for choking in over-time last year to allow the Blackhawks to continue in playoffs to win the Stanley Cup in 2013.

Welcome back.

I thought it was a picture of a Detroit fan, and the 2 dogs represent the two blown chances to win the World Series, within the last couple years.

Hey mud, I would also like to thank the Detroit Redwings last year for choking in over-time last year to allow the Blackhawks to continue in playoffs to win the Stanley Cup in 2013.

Cubbies are only 6 games out of first place.

Redwings still lead with 11 Stanley Cups versus Blackhawks 5. Over all with 808 meetings between the two teams, it's Redwings leading 402-322-84.

So, how have you been?

I heard the cubs want to play at the ridge on days when the sox are on the road. Guess they figure it may help the team with the new roof and all.

I heard the cubs want to play at the ridge on days when the sox are on the road. Guess they figure it may help the team with the new roof and all.

They won't lose the ball in the sun, although trying to figure out where it's going after it bounces off a beam may be an issue...............................

i agree with you, I'm 20 years at Holland and 50 yrs old. want to leave also, but after you get to top pay at a new job and you pay for your medical you will be making the same money you are now and in my case with 3 weeks less vacation. I'm not trying to rain on your parade just pointing out the reality if the situation
2 months at ABF from YRC & I've been grossing 1400.00 a week @ 90%. got the same insurance as you, I'm a 3rd of the way to getting my FULL pension back, it's just horrible!

2 months at ABF from YRC & I've been grossing 1400.00 a week @ 90%. got the same insurance as you, I'm a 3rd of the way to getting my FULL pension back, it's just horrible!

Remember in school when they said their is a exception for every rule?...............you be the exception :biglaugh:

Maybe - but last I talked to manager they are still in hiring mode in Dayton, OH

YRC is hiring in Maine as well, but who will work for 15.79 an hour and the long progression to top rate and all the ball busting. This company has to face the fact that it is a bottom feeder now. Cheap rates, low pay, and ugly freight. YRC is not going to attract the best and the brightest anymore. I do not regret my decision to throw 19 years in the toilet and walk away.

Remember in school when they said their is a exception for every rule?...............you be the exception :biglaugh:
I wouldn't say or believe that he is the exception. I would say that the situation at Dayton right now is such that he is fortunate enough to be in the right place at the right time. After all isn't that what most of life is made of? Then you need to know that it's the right place/right time and take advantage of it. Life is full of opportunities and decisions. It's up to us to make the best of it.