Estes | Estes purchases 2500 YRC Trailers

Hope you got paid for the extra time. 😄
I could have charged them for an extra hook but wasn’t sure how to do it in the system since I wasn’t actually going to pull that trailer, and it was my rear so I just dropped it and backed up with the dolly to the rear trailer I actually took. I figure I’ll give them one, but if it happens again I’ll figure out a way to get paid for it.

I could have charged them for an extra hook but wasn’t sure how to do it in the system since I wasn’t actually going to pull that trailer, and it was my rear so I just dropped it and backed up with the dolly to the rear trailer I actually took. I figure I’ll give them one, but if it happens again I’ll figure out a way to get paid for it.
Just put an extra hook in on the other trailer that you did pull. So one on your lead and one on your rear. You can do this without it throwing any flags and if they do question you, just tell them what happened.
They also owe you for a drop but you’d have to get someone at the terminal to put it in since it happened at the origin.