FedEx Freight | Facial hair policy

Big Red

TB Lurker
Credits
Has anyone heard a rumor that FXFE is going to start a policy of NO facial hair. :thumbsdown:Just wondering I have been told by a couple of Unreliable sources that they heard a rumor, I told them that I dont listen to rumors and not to worry about it until it comes from someone in red shirt. I do know that Express has a policy about facial hair.

Has anyone heard a rumor that FXFE is going to start a policy of NO facial hair. :thumbsdown:Just wondering I have been told by a couple of Unreliable sources that they heard a rumor, I told them that I dont listen to rumors and not to worry about it until it comes from someone in red shirt. I do know that Express has a policy about facial hair.

I have heard nothing...

Back when I was with Con-Way in the 90's we had one.. but I have never been one that could grow more than a go-tee..

I would pass this one on as a rumor...

I have heard nothing...

Back when I was with Con-Way in the 90's we had one.. but I have never been one that could grow more than a go-tee..

I would pass this one on as a rumor...
Well the story is no hair on your face after the grandfather date, TBA, except a trim mustache above the lip. Also any and all drivers wearing fedex issued shorts will have to trim or shave their leg hairs on a daily basis.:fruit::BS::2affs5h:

i would also have to say just a rumor, i mean come on guys some thing like this would bring down our diversity house :hysterical:

redneckmansion.jpg
:biglaugh:

Well the story is no hair on your face after the grandfather date, TBA, except a trim mustache above the lip. Also any and all drivers wearing fedex issued shorts will have to trim or shave their leg hairs on a daily basis.:fruit::BS::2affs5h:

I thought that was UPS going to the hair policy?

can you say discrimination lawsuite.
whats next no tats showing
we will all have to march not walk
all have blonde hair and blue eyes

My TM told me that soon if we have any facial hair outside of a mustache we'll have to shave it off, or we will be written up and or fired. It's all about delivering the purple promise to our customers, and nothing speaks out against the purple promise than out of control facial hair. It could in fact offend customers, such as women who don't have facial hair, or men who have problems growing it. Not to mention facial hair says something about your character. It says 'i'm not man enough to face you without something covering my face', and that is not something that FedEx wants to promote. The lesson to be learned here? Facial hair makes you a bad employee, you should be ashamed to look at yourselves in the mirror. :toxic:

I give the same great service to my customers with or without my beard. They don't care about my mustache, they want good service, a driver with a good attitude and freight thats claim free. What is next, did you shower? Your hair is getting a little shaggy. Might be time for a hair cut. Are you brushing and flossing after every meal? What about that missing tooth? Have you thought about braces? Maybe company supplied deodorant so we can all look and smell the same. Whats next?

i grow a beard in the winter because i wirk in 30 below 0 weather on the dock for 4 plus hours, if they are going to emplement this policy, then the long hair and the ear rings nose rings tatoos should all go or i will be offended ,hey fed ex get a life