Yellow | Facts About The Lytx DriveCam Program

What's the matter, don't like a little debate opposition? Hate when someone doesn't back down? Get over it. We already have a few on here who behave that way, we don't need more. :smile new:
No your just a horses ass, you obviously feel it's ok for a PRIVATE entity to take whatever the feel and call it the greater good. Everybody's entitled to an opinion, just that yours is wrong.

What I'm talking about is the definition of "for the greater good" who decides that?, the people 500 miles away that benefit, the company making money,the person who has absolutely no say in the taking of property they bought and don't want to sell? By the way it was the wheel not the radio.
And your wheel comparison is, as I said before, wrong. You still haven't answered the question of the alternative. No train, no truck, no pipeline, no refinery. How, exactly, is oil supposed to be moved if one of these isn't used, Joe? Would it be better if the government nationalized the oil companies and forced it anyway on the grounds of people needing petroleum products? Do you think the government would pay "fair market value"?

Address the issue. So far your argument has only suggested that the concept of emminent domain is wrong. The presence interstates and railways proves that you're wrong, and both require petroleum products to be used. If not by pipeline, rail or road, and no nearby refinery, how does the oil get refined, then get to market where people put it in their cars? Address the actual issue instead of just saying that a business shouldn't make money by buying "your land" to use it.

And remember, even if everything was converted to electricity (which would just make the cost of electricity go up) they'd STILL have to do the same thing, just with high current electrical cables instead of a fluid pipeline.

No your just a horses ass, you obviously feel it's ok for a PRIVATE entity to take whatever the feel and call it the greater good. Everybody's entitled to an opinion, just that yours is wrong.

I debated with you and challenged your views but I respected your opinions and never called you any names. Now that you've resorted to name calling I can see what kind of person you really are. Have a nice day.

PLEASE PLEASE tell me what "kind" of person I am
Definitely not a
horse%20butt.png

You must be Stonys illegitimate brother

Oh wow, the TB rules must have changed again. I thought personal attacks were against the rules and the moderators were cracking down on that. I must have been mistaken.

Probably rethinking his choices. Most guys do the O/O thing and then get a real job, he did it backwards.
He was clueless and speaking of a horses ass, he was it IMO. I didn't have the heart to laugh at him when he went public with what he was doing and hey, maybe he found a sweet spot and made out well. :idunno: I feel bad for those who were counting on him to provide for them, like his wife and adopted kids.

Oh wow, the TB rules must have changed again. I thought personal attacks were against the rules and the moderators were cracking down on that. I must have been mistaken.
I let it go a little, then crack down, if it escalates I'll do something about it but it does need to stop.