Favorite Truck

I dont know I drove some older t800 kcars and never had any complaints as far as drafty now the Fords old l9000 's that was drafty

Yeah, the older ones I drove were high mileage oilfield tricks that had been pretty much beat to pieces.

Sent from my EVO using Tapatalk

The electric company had a few Ford Louisville 9000 trucks. 427 gaspots, air brakes, and 5 over 4 trannies, tandem drive. A couple flatbed boom trucks, a water tank rig and a daycab tractor.

Talk about a handful to drive.

The only thing worse were all the C-cabs.

Yeah, I had an old Ford roll-off garbage truck one time that had some oddball transmission in it I had never seen before and haven't seen since. It was am 8 speed I guess, 1st was all the way left and up with second straight below it then up into neutral over to the right and back down toward the back of the cab for third then up toward the dash for fourth. Following a lo to hi to split you repeated the pattern. Once you figured it out it was no big deal to shift other than the fact that muscle memory wanted you to go up right and up again for that second to third shift. The real problem was that no one bothered to tell me how the pattern went and apparently at some point someone managed to break the shift tower about 3" off of the floor and some other jackwagon had welded an Eaton Fuller 18 speed shift tower in its place complete with a diagram of said 18 speed on top of the handle and a non functioning side splitter. I'm sure you imagination can lead you through the journey of trying to figure out that thing.

Married to the luckiest woman alive!

Here is my favorite truck. Yes I do own it. It's a 1972 Chevrolet C/10 w/a LS-1 motor and auto transmission, lowered on coil springs with 20" wheels
TC302yw.jpg

Boss just bought this Pete and trailer. He is going to haul cement mix to his concrete plant. Rumor has it, I'm going to pull a dump trailer with it after his new Pete gets here..
nyeWqJI.jpg

Here is my favorite truck. Yes I do own it. It's a 1972 Chevrolet C/10 w/a LS-1 motor and auto transmission, lowered on coil springs with 20" wheels
TC302yw.jpg
I had a 69, 2 72s and a 72 Blazer at different times, these were the best Chevy built.
They gave my dad a new one about every 3 yrs, I'd get his hand me downs.

i dunno. i was looking at the dodges this past sunday (yeah i know, RAM) but still a dodge to me.

i like the styling of them.