FedEx Freight | Fed Ex Laying Drivers Off Before Part Timers??

I appreciate your insight and what you have to say. I don't have a reason not to. I want to know what every center is going through and what every SCM is saying and then compare. But I also like sources. My SCM said... My op said... Dispatch said....

You go into semantics to say what you're not, which is always a red flag to me.

No semantics. I am here representing Aflifer, well known member and no other entity. My opinions are my own, apply whatever value to them you see fit, as they are not intended to be taken as anything other than said opinions.

The fact your not a driver is my point.......
During the Union fiasco you accused me of being a Regional Manager when in fact I am a driver just like you. Who cares if AF Lifer is indeed management? Maybe he is, and if so at least he is on here to find out what our concerns are and possibly pass them up to someone who can make changes to policy. Personally I wish more management participation on Trucking Boards was happening. That would at least give them insight into our concerns and maybe lead to answers to problems that we bring to their attention.

Last edited:
No semantics. I am here representing Aflifer, well known member and no other entity. My opinions are my own, apply whatever value to them you see fit, as they are not intended to be taken as anything other than said opinions.

My whole point like streaker has pointed out your opinions are skewed my your job title. I never said you weren't welcome here, as that is not my place to tell anyone that anyways.

During the Union fiasco you accused me of being a Regional Manager when in fact I am a driver just like you. Who cares if AF Lifer is indeed management? Maybe he is, and if so at least he is on here to find out what our concerns are and possibly pass them up to someone who can make changes to policy. Personally I wish more management participation on Trucking Boards was happening. That would at least give them insight into our concerns and maybe lead to answers to problems that we bring to their attention.
The company has had insight given by drivers for years.
Our ideas and knowledge matter not.
They will and do continue to run things as they see fit.
They really don't care for our 2 cents.

Ok this veering off topic ::shit:: is getting old, if you two want to argue that is fine, Take it to pm. If you two can't stand each other put each other on ignore.

I am not coming into a board, i have been around this one and its predecessor for a long time and have had several different POVs to offer. I dont expect you to trust what i say any more than you would any other poster. All i can do is post what i think and you can decide with the benefit of hindsight if you wish. Some that have been here a while and interacted with me in the past might appreciate some of the insight i have brought, some may not. To each his own, as i am not here to represent any particular vantage other than my own.

I, for one, appreciate your addition to the debate/conversation/topic. :1036316054:

Whether the contribution is fact or opinion, it always has value. Typically significant value.

Truth is, the specualtion as to what position you (and others) might hold keeps it interesting, challenging, and honest. Entertaining too.

Don't go anywhere. :usa:

The company has had insight given by drivers for years.
Our ideas and knowledge matter not.
They will and do continue to run things as they see fit.
They really don't care for our 2 cents.
You might be surprised at the number of significant things we have accomplished, in part via truckingboards. It most certainly is a piece of the puzzle, along with other platforms, that provokes (and contributes to) the deiscussion.

Also many might be surprised at who reads this board. AND how much influence they can have. Kinda like an open bar, ya never know who might stroll in, or who might be sitting at the next table...

You might be surprised at the number of significant things we have accomplished, in part via truckingboards. It most certainly is a piece of the puzzle, along with other platforms, that provokes (and contributes to) the deiscussion.

Also many might be surprised at who reads this board. AND how much influence they can have. Kinda like an open bar, ya never know who might stroll in, or who might be sitting at the next table...