FedEx Freight | FedEx pilots vote in favor of strike in push for pay rise !

It looks like Raj was hired to be the figurehead mercenary to preserve the Smith name in the eyes of employees and media. I'm guessing once all the pieces are in place, Richard Smith will take over as CEO.
Kinda got the same thought S69 .

What's fair compensation is relative. I find it interesting that people complain that we don't get paid enough. I make twice as much annually here than I ever did as a cop, and I work far fewer hours. I worked 60-70 hours a week and barely broke $50k a year, and I got bit, punched, kicked, spit on, covered in every single fluid or solid that comes out of a human body, had to deal with some seriously traumatic stuff.

I doubled my salary, and all I have to do is drive a truck. I'm happier than I've ever been.
Not to be mean, but you are exactly the people they want. The people who are just happy to have a job making a little bit more money than their last job. We do make decent money but that is it, the rest of our benefits are trash. If I didn't get a ::shit:: load of ot the decent money statement would be out the window.

Not to be mean, but you are exactly the people they want. The people who are just happy to have a job making a little bit more money than their last job. We do make decent money but that is it, the rest of our benefits are trash. If I didn't get a ::::shit:::: load of ot the decent money statement would be out the window.
Do you think FXF is underpaid, or do you think LTL in general is underpaid? I have not seen an LTL carrier, or a driving job in general, that pays as well as FXF does.

Do you think FXF is underpaid, or do you think LTL in general is underpaid? I have not seen an LTL carrier, or a driving job in general, that pays as well as FXF does.
If your center is at bottom gpd yes we are under paid. Kind of ridiculous we are still talking about it.

Mark these words, all of FedEx, will be FedEx express, it's Fred's baby
I'll make a friendly bet it won't. Raj has made no question about the intentions for the E&G model to be 100% contract labor. On top of that, they've already shuttered multiple Express locations, and pulled them into Ground buildings, all while giving the Express guys the axe.

Lastly, watch the latest vid with Raj. EVERY truck, every uniform simply says FEDEX, all while he's talking about one FX. I can't say what it will be, but definitely WON'T all be express.

I'll make a friendly bet it won't. Raj has made no question about the intentions for the E&G model to be 100% contract labor. On top of that, they've already shuttered multiple Express locations, and pulled them into Ground buildings, all while giving the Express guys the axe.

Lastly, watch the latest vid with Raj. EVERY truck, every uniform simply says FEDEX, all while he's talking about one FX. I can't say what it will be, but definitely WON'T all be express.
Depends on how you define "Express". Remember FedEx is short for Federal Express. Easy enough to just call it all FedEx... One phone number/website. Press 1 for Express, 2 for Ground, etc. NOT much different than today. Wait, were already all FedEx.

:smilie93c peelout: :biglaugh::biglaugh::smilie93c peelout:

:popcorn:

Depends on how you define "Express". Remember FedEx is short for Federal Express. Easy enough to just call it all FedEx... One phone number/website. Press 1 for Express, 2 for Ground, etc. NOT much different than today. Wait, were already all FedEx.

:smilie93c peelout: :biglaugh::biglaugh::smilie93c peelout:

:popcorn:
Fair enough. I meant in the traditional sense we've known them.