FedEx Freight | FedEx Profit Dives 75 Percent

FedEx bought up everything profitable at Ryder.

Gos without saying that Ryder is going to take another hit, as I posted some months ago.

Here is Georgia, I just had a Honey of a girl tell me that she was looking for a school to upgrade her license at, she works as a "Jiggle Model" for Coca-Cola's "VitaminWater" handing out freebee samples, from a Freightliner Panel truck: which also tells me that the Driver Schools have themselves, found an Exit.

Oh the memories of it all: The Panhandler, The Florida/Georgia, Speed and Briscoe, Yeehaw Junction: then places like the biggest Whorehouse on the East Coast, "The Fifthwheeler", etc..

The 'Good Old Days' are definitely history.

Double H

All of the Obamians said all of this was caused by high fuel prices.....NOT.You were wrong Fred!It's the economy stupid.No,gas prices did not cause this.Barney Frank and his buddies Fannie and Freddie is the root of this.Please prove me wrong.

Rupus

I keep up on the "law" as much as possible. Eg: 1)Because of led battery terminals, and other like parts, congress is forbidding the sale of ATV's designed for teens. 2) Used brass shell casings (from military) will no longer be sold to the highest bidder, instead they shall be destroyed and sold for scrap (no more discounted re-loads for police and civilian use). AND (although not law) Obama is reversing. Soon Mexican licensed drivers will be permitted to make deliveries and pickups throughout these united States (unless your State chooses to secede). Clinton signed NAFTA, Bush engineered NAU, together Obama will use these to support JPMorgan. Who is serving on Obama's staff...?
Teamsters, did you get the Obama "change" you was looking for?

PLEASE GET ACTIVE BEFORE YOU ARE TOO HUNGRY TO ACT
Campaign For Liberty — Home

Michigan unemployment exceeds 10%
WHAFUK??? Someone who knows whats going on. Where did you come from? Oh , Guess what? The Trans-texas corridor (nafta highway) is not dead......Just a name change and the steamrollers roll-on. I see you are from texas. I voted for ron paul the first time he ran for prez.
The american sheeeeple love obaaaaa ma. Just like the great depression ;this one is engineered by the international banksters. It is there magic way of consolidating the wealth of the country to themselves. You truck through texas, you should be able to pick up the latest developements on Alex jones Show. Peace. Our 10th Amendment Sovereignty Resolve, Will Defeat the New World Order!

WHAFUK??? Someone who knows whats going on. Where did you come from? Oh , Guess what? The Trans-texas corridor (nafta highway) is not dead......Just a name change and the steamrollers roll-on. I see you are from texas. I voted for ron paul the first time he ran for prez.
The american sheeeeple love obaaaaa ma. Just like the great depression ;this one is engineered by the international banksters. It is there magic way of consolidating the wealth of the country to themselves. You truck through texas, you should be able to pick up the latest developements on Alex jones Show. Peace. Our 10th Amendment Sovereignty Resolve, Will Defeat the New World Order!

Ross Perot or how ever you spell his name is from texas and he owns the building and property fed-ex just signed a long term lease at my barn-Ron Paul sucks

Nothing to worry about, this is just a part of the "Change" that people voted for.A few more years and we all will be equal, I always worked six days a week for that nice home, and nice car, pretty soon everyone will have one, at least until the money runs out.You know the whole world is laughing at us when "our" president plants a Garden! I can not put up a flag in front of my house,(Might hurt someones feelings) let alone a plant a Garden.Not to worry, we will soon be more social here in the US of A.:flame:

Im a teamster who did NOT vote for Hussein Obama. Why dont those of us who have not lost our common sense take back this lovely country we all love before it is COMPLETELY destroyed?? The bleeding liberals are bent to make us us all "equal." That means we can work 60 hours a week to buy everyone else their free healthcare, new mortgages they couldnt afford and give them all free daycare so they can sell crack on the street corner all day long and cash their welfare checks. I love this country!! Im so glad I once had the opportunity to fight for freedom to ensure "equal rights"

It is good that fedex made a profit but not good for freight division since they had a operating ratio of 106 which means for every $1.00 made it cost the company $1.06 to operate. That said, it does not look very good for getting your job back if you've been laid off. The company has stated more cuts to come in freight and express side of operations.

How do you spend $1.06 to make a $1.00 and report a profit?

and Clinton then b4 that Regan was all for Deregulation and in came the illegals and a number of greedies took over and named everything for a company verses the historical milestone and those who made America Proud. And now the whole world is in a financial spider web waiting on the new world order. Who is not sitting on their hands here?

the way i see it is this is. 1st the economy is not helping. 2nd the 3Q is always rough. 3rd the company going thru all the changes and losing freight. I have seen in the last two weeks are trailers weight going up both ways on my run. So I think that things are getting a little better. For all of us I hope it keeps getting better.

How do you spend $1.06 to make a $1.00 and report a profit?

swagoneer :smilie_132:

Welcome to Truckingboards.com

Thanks for that softball.........
I will try to see if I can hit it out of the park.

The 106 OR you are referring to is only for FedEx Freight that also includes FedEx National LTL and not any of the other FedEx companies like Ground and Express being the largest division.

:popcorn:

All of the Obamians said all of this was caused by high fuel prices.....NOT.You were wrong Fred!It's the economy stupid.No,gas prices did not cause this.Barney Frank and his buddies Fannie and Freddie is the root of this.Please prove me wrong.

Rupus

rupus2020 :smilie_132:

Let me see if I can help you out.
When a barrel of oil went to $147 and gasoline went for over $4.50 per gallon,that was the last straw that managed to break the back of the US economy and brought down the financial institutions that were holding all this toxic paper that could not be valued in the open market.
When gasoline got that high many marginal homeowners that had bought their homes with no money down and no documentation had to choose between putting gas in their car and still going to work OR make the house payment and stay home because the car was out of gas.
Needless to say many people chose to keep on working and stopped paying for their homes.

and Clinton then b4 that Regan was all for Deregulation and in came the illegals and a number of greedies took over and named everything for a company verses the historical milestone and those who made America Proud. And now the whole world is in a financial spider web waiting on the new world order. Who is not sitting on their hands here?

Flinshot :smilie_132:

I don't now if you saw Nancy Pelosi on TV this week apologizing to a crowd of illegals and other certifiable nut jobs for not being able to speak fluent Spanish to tell them that it was down right Un-American to enforce the immigration laws and how she was going to do everything in her power to pass Comprehensive Immigration Reform.

Flinshot :smilie_132:

I don't now if you saw Nancy Pelosi on TV this week apologizing to a crowd of illegals and other certifiable nut jobs for not being able to speak fluent Spanish to tell them that it was down right Un-American to enforce the immigration laws and how she was going to do everything in her power to pass Comprehensive Immigration Reform.

She is a piece of crap! Reid, Barney Frank, Pelosi, it just keeps going South! God help us all, and I'm not at all religious!