FedEx Freight | FedEx Profit Dives 75 Percent

Ross Perot or how ever you spell his name is from texas and he owns the building and property fed-ex just signed a long term lease at my barn-Ron Paul sucks

Ron Paul honors the Constitution. Funny how you have determined that an honest person, Ron Paul, sucks.
I supose you prefer liars and thieves?
Have yours your way. But with the friends you seem to choose, don't set foot on my property...

Earmarks are the only way congress can assign money. If the money is spent without earmarks it goes to the President and can be spent anywhere without anyone knowing. That is why the first $700b is lost, no congressional assignments/EARMARKS. The President wants "no earmarks" so he can do anything he wants with our stolen (taxed) dollars. If the budget is $1b, and congress earmarks $500m, the remaining $500m is given to the President without strings. Obama spends $100/lb on steak for his buddies. Nice change. Yea, I can see he is for the Union/working man.

Oh-my, you ignorant voters, you don't know how things work, and you don't know that you don't know how things work.

You say "I want mine". Well, if "mine" was taken from someone else without their blessing, it isn't mine.

Campaign For Liberty — Home

Please visit and join our Constitution[al] efforts. ^^^^^^^^

Ron Paul honors the Constitution. Funny how you have determined that an honest person, Ron Paul, sucks.
I supose you prefer liars and thieves?
Have yours your way. But with the friends you seem to choose, don't set foot on my property...

Campaign For Liberty — Home

I was really liking Paul until I seen all the earmarks he sticks in his votes.
Screw that

I was really liking Paul until I seen all the earmarks he sticks in his votes.
Screw that

The people that live on Congressman Paul's district are taxed. They deserve to get as much of their money back as they can. Congressman Paul "earmarks" that money so it is accounted for and can't be wasted (as much as possible, he can't do everything).

I just moved to Abilene TX. I found my congressman.
Who Represents Me--Districts By Address
I will be on his back. Do you know who/where your congressman is?

What do you think?

I would bet, if I were a betting man, you know who your government representatives are. Others do not, yet they vote (or not) and complain (or not).
Somehow you have been given just part of the Rom Paul story. And in a manner that makes him look opposite of what he is fighting for. He is a very lonely man in congress defending our Constitution. He need us to get informed with the truth (not opinion or "feelings"), and our help preserving our natural rights to our lives, liberties, and property. We need to learn the Constitution and defend it. Or reject it if any of us so choose.
But to have the Constitution and ignore it renders the USA lawless. If the rules are ignored government operates without controls, essentially out of control.
And just what is it we are seeing. The ship is sinking and the government is literally trying to "bail it out". Government ignored (and continues to do so) the Constitution and we are loosing our country.
The only way to save the USA is to know the Constitution and enforce it upon our elected. By force if necessary. It starts with your local council and goes through the presidency. If we do not confine them all within the Constitution we do not have a united States. [The word "united" is a verb not part of a title.]
Teamster or not, employed or not, without our Constitution we'll have..... I have no idea what we'll have. And I do not like not knowing.

my dog rex you are very smart when it comes to goverment. it was very well written. I agree about getting involved I wish more people would. I am no expert but I try to stay as informed as I can thanks for the info on the earmarks. didn't know that.

Ross Perot or how ever you spell his name is from texas and he owns the building and property fed-ex just signed a long term lease at my barn-Ron Paul sucks
Ross Perot, Was a Godsend meant to open the sheeples eyes.

He proved most all the conspiracy theories were correct.

(90+% of the population Knew that NAFTA Was the deindustializing of america,and was meant to help destroy the only ''beacon of liberty'' left in the world.Once america falls to the international banksters you have the authoritarian
Boot stomping on the human face forever.)

They showed Ross perot the zapruder film and threatend his family......Thats why a Powerful BILLIONARE had to drop from his run for the presidency,even after Massive public support and huge financial investment. (see- Amazon.com: Corporatism: The Secret Government of the New World Order: Jeffrey Grupp: Books ) Why did you think he dropped?

You also have to realise that 7- media giants control most all
information Seen on the news,read in the papers,heard on the radio, The government also Spends Billions of our tax dollars on ''news'' article to ''form'' (conform) public opinion.
(this is why they are now attacking the free exchange of ideas on the internet and will shortly be giving the sheeple Internet 2)

That is how Ron Paul was demonised is the Press.Ron Paul a practising Medical Doctor. Had the only real vision on how to bring back our country to it's former glory. By getting us out of NAFTA and WTO. (do you know what earmarks are? Or did some talking head tell you ''ron paul spends earmarks")
List of legislation sponsored by Ron Paul - Powerset

If you have the time you should investigate some of the legislation Ron Paul introduces - Lots of times he has bills of only 5 or 6 pages long. You read any other members legislative introductions and you will have 100 and thousands of pages writen for them by West publishing co of Minn.
RON paul was the Man and you belived a lie.

It seems everyone in trucking is hurting right now.... I hope the big boys understand that the companies who really have the employees best interest in mind will survive. loyalty, Honesty and hard work still drive us, your partners!!!!!!!! in profit. Maybe plan for better relations between the front office and the folks doing the job.......God knows we at Fedex have been Fedup with the treatment we have been given.(bet you got the message from your survey) I'm tied of the policy of fear to drive performance. Some person with a white collar gets a bonus by screwing the little guy, just like wall street. American and Viking enabled us to become leaders for the customer. I'm sure we will get it again soon. Will it be a surprise or will they include us......good luck RH2

I was thinking all the "white collar" bonuses for at least 2009 were canceled. Didn't they do that in the previous quarter's earnings release? Seems like that was mid-December?

oaf

Fed-ex has always used outside carriers to haul excess freight and they are going to do more of this to cut back on ins. and benefits for company employees. I haul for fed-ex and they are asking our company to bid on more runs in may. Outsourcing has become a big deal and its not good for company employees. Its sad, but we have to do what it takes to survive.