FedEx Freight | Fog lights.

Wow another want to be big bad trucker complaining about fog lights. Whats next how our driving is. Get over it already. Boring!

I'm just a driver GB, not big, or bad, I just dislike looking at good buddy lights that idiots need not turn on, if you can't see with your headlights alone, your sorry ass has no business driving at night period. Don't even get me started on the dick licks that have adjusted their ****** lights to point up to act as another set of headlights.

Then there are the ultra bright led light bars that are popping up, I mostly see them on pickups, starting to see them on big trucks, I call the state troopers whenever I see it. If I catch the pricks pulled over I will remove it for them.

Amateur???

Over 1.5 million accident free miles is an amateur???

If the extra lights keep one old bat or idiot from pulling out in front of me they are worth it,......

I'm a city driver at upgf,........

When I have a truck with fog lights I use them,...........

It took me over 30 years to hit 3M accident free miles and I did that all on line haul. You've got 1.5M accident free miles all on local. You are a true professional. I hope your able to find a truck with fog lights Monday morning. Happy Motoring TP

I think we all the know what is on grocery throwers mind. Just about every other word is about homosexuality. Its almost like you are talking on the cb here isnt it. Wow!

I stole that from Smokey and the Bandit. You keep talking about the C.B. so I thought you would get the reference.

Fog lights are a joke. Haven't seen any yet that are properly adjusted. When I ran to Eureka all the time which is deer city, I would use mine for picking out deer when there was oncoming traffic. Otherwise the only thing fog lights are good for is indicating sexual orientation.

Oh, a tip for fog. Well adjusted head lights, low beams only and as little ambient light in the tractor as possible as low light levels let the iris in your eyes dilate and process more of what you need to see.
When I drove a KW I would sometimes turn off the cab marker lights.

Ok, I'll fess up. I have been known to shut my headlights off completely and run my fog lights only in a few heavy snow storms. The whole "Millennium Falcon jump to hyperspace" thing is cool in the movies but sucks when your driving.

41 yr driver here, never had fog lights, are they really that necessary

Oh, you poor thing. All those years and never being able to be cool on your stool. You probably never drove all night with your hoody up either.

I think this whole thread is what happens when old school meets young bloods.

Ok, I'll fess up. I have been known to shut my headlights off completely and run my fog lights only in a few heavy snow storms. The whole "Millennium Falcon jump to hyperspace" thing is cool in the movies but sucks when your driving.

What, you don't like having to look out the side window to see where the road is?