ABF | Freight liner to layoff 936

No, but they know some of my Italian relatives have a...shall we say...'checkered' past.

A coworker told me when he first got married his father in law who was a river rat told him that anybody that messed with his family would not be found because they would be gar bait. He said the only way remains could be found was by checking the water after the gar passed the meat. My buddy who was young at the time swallowed hard & didn't say a word.

A coworker told me when he first got married his father in law who was a river rat told him that anybody that messed with his family would not be found because they would be gar bait. He said the only way remains could be found was by checking the water after the gar passed the meat. My buddy who was young at the time swallowed hard & didn't say a word.
Great story, Doc! We used to have family reunions back in the 1960's. These events happened in what was then basically a farmer's field. Some of my older male relatives used to show up for these picnics in pin-striped suits and patent leather shoes, while everyone else had summer clothes on (shorts, t-shirts and sandals, etc.). We finally figured it out...but it took us kids a while.

I have a daughter getting married next year, and her fiance actually asked for my permission. Who says chivalry is dead? I like this guy......
If you're really the big, old, ugly, knuckle dragging, cantankerous, coal cracker that you say you are I don't blame him for asking first. Was he poised for a quick escape should your response have been unfavorable?