Yellow | Friday is the last day

I don't really know, I still get the urge but who knows where I can now? On the other hand maybe Breezy can give me the Northern states franchise? :smile new:
I'm worrying about you, somebody on here said you would have to eat cat food, I guess he couldn't see your avatar. Maybe Tony can get you in somewhere? :hide:

I'm worrying about you, somebody on here said you would have to eat cat food, I guess he couldn't see your avatar. Maybe Tony can get you in somewhere? :hide:
Is the cat food dry or canned, I'm pretty particular you know. I think he was blinded to many things besides my avatar. Yes, Tony might have something for me, pulling a Gateway trailer somewhere I heard? :hide:

Favoritism causes excessive absences? Tardies? Preventable accidents?

Documented issues were used in making the decisions. Easy to track and very transparent.
You didn’t say that part lol
Sir, you said there is no fee, then there is a fee.
A retirement account cannot short the market. It only makes money in a bullish trade.
But if you use cash, and a free platform, you can make money in both directions.
We have been doing this for years.
I have traded every day for 3 years. This isnt breaking news.
just call it a service charge and leave out the word fee
It’s in the summary on the percentage the fund takes out quarterly for administrative service charges

Was offered, but no. I have enough trouble dealing with the actual damaged freight I have to take care of, let alone having to deal with the money aspect of it. 😅
I get that. We appreciate your efforts. I know dealing with OS&D isn't fun and it very demanding. Customers are mean and get f'n angry when their $hit isn't delivered correctly - and they should. I couldn't do your job. I appreciate what you guys do.

It won't stay that way.
You just took out almost 50% of union carriers.
If this goes down.
There will come new nonunion LTL'S which will eat at all. Union and nonunion.
Wages got to high.
Inflation too high.
Dollar devalued?
Taxes will increase.
Almighty Dollar is God here.
Nothing else.
Part of the great reset by 2030 that the elites want.

Empathy indeed, but with almost no freight left in the system, it should be easier to find in someone’s OS&D bay?
Thankfully mine was kept neat, but assisting other terminals? Nope. Last one I helped still had stuff from 2 years ago. Bunch of still for them to go through.

Are you finally going to hang it up or maybe you can go into the squirrel gravy business with breezy.:hysterical:
The last money dealings I had with Tri I asked him to change an $18 bill, he offered me 3 6's or 2 9's