FedEx Freight | Full Time Positions Forced to Part time at FedEx West

Is that when someone leans forward, covers 1 nostril with their finger, and exhales with all his might out the other? At the fuel island? And then repeats the same after switching to other nostril?
The almighty " SNOT ROCKET " way better than your sleeve or Kleenex. Some are just gifted blow hards.:onthego:

The almighty " SNOT ROCKET " way better than your sleeve or Kleenex. Some are just gifted blow hards.:onthego:
Awwww that's the best , Gramps taught me that when we were working on the farm . He did it and I was COOL ! Mrs. SS. yells at me now if she catches me , "can ya use your hankey !" I'm like but it will be dirty if I really have to use it . Right ?

Awwww that's the best , Gramps taught me that when we were working on the farm . He did it and I was COOL ! Mrs. SS. yells at me now if she catches me , "can ya use your hankey !" I'm like but it will be dirty if I really have to use it . Right ?
She sounds like my bride.

:hilarious: Trip said blow.....
We were talking about a front steer ?
Right ?

Hey guys just wanted to mention it's fun to pick on each other but we all like having fun here let's not hurt one another's feeling . (99% of only have that one left.)

Thanks Gang !
SMOKESTACK
If anyone has feelings, let them speak now, or forever hold their tongue.:6799:

Right ?

Hey guys just wanted to mention it's fun to pick on each other but we all like having fun here let's not hurt one another's feeling . (99% of only have that one left.)

Thanks Gang !
SMOKESTACK
Yall can make fun of me all you want. I've been married twice. You can't hurt my feelings. I don't have any left!

Right ?

Hey guys just wanted to mention it's fun to pick on each other but we all like having fun here let's not hurt one another's feeling . (99% of us only have that one left.)

Thanks Gang !
SMOKESTACK
I only have one feeling left & it's reserved for my immediate family so you bastards can say anything you like about me except for Tri, he can get long winded at times like that Sideways fella. :lmao: Just don't call me an A..hole, that's Mrs. Hooks pet name for me.

Last edited:
I only have one feeling left & it's reserved for my immediate family so you bastards can say anything you like about me except for Tri, he can get long winded at times like that Sideways fella. :lmao:
To be honest with you Hook we really do have a good group of guys here. As said in the past , TB is a labor of love . Jeff does this for us giving us a voice and a place to vent . Yes the Mods help keep order in the classroom but man I'm telling you the truth we make nothing and do this for you all so please always make sure to respect Jeff and our awesome Mod Team .

Thanks everyone !
SMOKESTACK

To be honest with you Hook we really do have a good group of guys here. As said in the past , TB is a labor of love . Jeff does this for us giving us a voice and a place to vent . Yes the Mods help keep order in the classroom but man I'm telling you the truth we make nothing and do this for you all so please always make sure to respect Jeff and our awesome Mod Team .

Thanks everyone !
SMOKESTACK
Always Brother Y'all do good work. :smilies 19296: