FedEx Freight | Furloughs a overreaction or REAL indicator ?

Right there with ya. Absolutely. They say mfg backorders. Waiting on parts... Covid? <insert sarcasm>

Imagine if you'd recently bought a truck, brand new, and it sits for weeks waiting on parts. Warranty or not the downtime could kill.
Brand new? Newest truck we have in the yard at my EOL is a 2019, everything has 500k+ miles, we have no shop. out of the 40 or so trucks the only ones around that 500k mark are shop princesses that have continual problems. the two 2019 trucks have around 600k on them.

Wouldn't be so bad if they still did overhauls but that went away with the red riders 8-10 years ago.

You seem to forget the ORIGINAL election deniers were all Dems. Remember the Russian Collusion hoax? If you've conveniently forgotten, skip to the 1:45 point, have some popcorn, and enjoy. :popcorn:

We're all off topic here.
But in defense I will say the term stolen, rigged absolutely no conceding were all trumps doing.
Hillary conceded.
Al conceded. And he also was the vice president during the certification.

Heard there supposed to be an evaluation in a month or two to see if they need to offer another furlough if it remains slow. I'm assuming if it came down to it, in March they'd give those who took it the option to remain off. If need be

Why is it sad? I thought this was 100% volunteer So only those who want to have to do it.
Well, it’s sad how close they were coming to layoffs. But fortunately there are folks who can easily weather this storm for awhile. Keep these young folks working so they won’t go back to the basement….:438::hide:
Just kidding. There are older folks who switched jobs too.