FedEx Freight | FXFE Emploees: Who Stands Where?

Where do you stand

• Yes

Votes: 86 56.2%
  • No

Votes: 51 33.3%
  • Undecided

Votes: 16 10.5%

• Total voters
the 3 terminals whom voted union (out of 300 plus) would get same rate within 100 miles of other terminals (hint newark) union could pack up and ride off in sunset...just my take on it, but i'm not allowed a opinion here, without being called a rat, douche bag, *****, coward and so on...

wonder what would be the vote after policy change and new raise , legit ??????
It would be a plain shame if the guys changed their minds over a phony raise given with tonly to keep you from exercising your right to organize and bargain collectivelly. Its quite obvious they want to oppress your rights with that move.
If the organizing campain would die my prediction would be some very stern firings and punishments and probsblly taking the raise back or taking something else because you let yhem. Maybe innocent no voters will be fired too because they can.

Your best option now is for all to stick together and join. For all of your prtection. Youll see the true ugliness of management if you stop now.
Ill admit to being a yes voter at NP but the threat of closing was real. And the union numbers are more important to me. But they are not gonna close Fedex Freight. Youre not broke.
After we gave in we saved our jobs. Afterwards they did take more and got ugly for awhile. They work at breaking conditions farthet, created more mamagement jobs and they got raises and bonuses. Everybody will get the wrath if ya give up now. Not just the union yes guys. Best to.stick together amd vote yes till the end now.

And disenfranchise those who already exercised there right to vote?

Truth is some may have been (too easily) swayed, while others may have seen a glimpse of what can be accomplished with a little effort and determination, and become believers.

If you really want to, start a new poll, but please word the question properly. After the recent concessions, do you think we need Union representation? Yes, No, or Undecided?

reset vote lets find out????
If you are driver/dock you have more to fear sticking with the antiunion side now.
You have more protection on the yes side from here on in.
Thats a realistic comment.
If you're a less than adequate manager you have plenty to fear. You'll have to earn money and prove worth to keep your job. The knife in your back will come regularlly from your other overpaid managers who dont have the necessary skills to make money with fair rules for those under their supervision.

How's this

Despite the recent monetary bribes.....
Despite the recent retrenching by the company regarding the safety initiative and scorecard.....
Going back to a review board overseen by descendants of Judge Roy Bean......
Going back to an appeals process overseen by those same people
Knowing your health plan will continue to cost more and have less value every year....
Knowing that your so-called pension plan is a joke...

Are you for the union?
Are you against the union?
Are you undecided?

I am Richard Cranium and I approve of this message.

Wait and see? Before you form an opinion? They have already shown change is very possible. What exactly are you waiting to see?

When it's 30, will you still want to wait and see? If they get change at their location only, will you then form an opinion?

Success would be practically guaranteed if we all JOIN them.

Lets be realistic here guys, all these changes are to sway us away from union. if you change your mind to no or still undecided, which I don't believe you can still be undecided at this point of time. The company does not want unity and if we don't vote union in like we need for a voice in our future when the dust settles it will only get worse because the management is already keeping info from us and digging wedges in between us drivers. I was never a big union supporter in past because I have always been treated it fair until the past several years since the merger that was never going to happen.The anti union guys if you believe you are someone here you are badly mistaken you are just a number like the rest of us. My last terminal said it best and he was speaking on behalf of the company, "Drivers are a dime a dozen". Vote UNION have a voice in YOUR future, the company already has the future planned, why cant WE. YES YES

Sure, there are some things I think are unfair. I've dealt with that at every job I've had. I'm just not so sure a union would solve them. I see a lot of talk and it all sounds great, but until I see how this plays out elsewhere, I'm staying neutral....for now. No, I'm not blind. I understand the threat of a union may have coerced them to drop the scorecard, give a bigger raise, etc. That still doesn't mean I'm willing to fully commit yet.

We do not condone violence here , the next guy that does will be gone from here.
Everyone is on alert and if you see it , report it and one of us will bounce the individual.

Thank you Members.
SMOKESTACK

Lets be realistic here guys, all these changes are to sway us away from union. if you change your mind to no or still undecided, which I don't believe you can still be undecided at this point of time. The company does not want unity and if we don't vote union in like we need for a voice in our future when the dust settles it will only get worse because the management is already keeping info from us and digging wedges in between us drivers. I was never a big union supporter in past because I have always been treated it fair until the past several years since the merger that was never going to happen.The anti union guys if you believe you are someone here you are badly mistaken you are just a number like the rest of us. My last terminal said it best and he was speaking on behalf of the company, "Drivers are a dime a dozen". Vote UNION have a voice in YOUR future, the company already has the future planned, why cant WE. YES YES

They're not changes. They're called BRIBES!!!

Sure, there are some things I think are unfair. I've dealt with that at every job I've had. I'm just not so sure a union would solve them. I see a lot of talk and it all sounds great, but until I see how this plays out elsewhere, I'm staying neutral....for now. No, I'm not blind. I understand the threat of a union may have coerced them to drop the scorecard, give a bigger raise, etc. That still doesn't mean I'm willing to fully commit yet.
If they helped us already like you just said. Its the start of even better things!!!!!!!! Join Us !!!!!!!!!!!!