ABF | GET IT OFF YOUR CHEST! (NOT FOR THE FAINT OF HEART)

Status
Not open for further replies.
And here's another thing... I'd rather have you as an enemy than having your support from the sound of this post because if I'm going to end up getting stabbed... I'd at least like to see it coming... not get caught off guard and get it in the back
I'm not your enemy. I hope you can believe that. Just remember Docker, some things are true whether you believe them or not.

Last edited:
I'm not your enemy. I hope you can believe that. Just remember Docker, some things are true whether you believe them or not.
Why do much disharmony and discord over at the Great Saia message board. so much griping over driver facing cameras..drivers seem to be leaving in droves.. Please take Turncoat over there with you..after all, there is a driver shortage and he would fit in fine..

Last edited:
You make some great points and I understand you. Docker, not that you care but I actually respect you and Muler. I just like this antagonistic banter!!! We are different but in many ways we are the same. As we move forward from this moment I will remember I am a guest.

As far as I'm concerned you don't have worry about being a guest on this thread because that's why it was created... to get things off your chest. Plus... why worry about it now after 17 pages because anyone can see that sure didn't bother you before. If there's a post that I made that you disagree with on any other threads that you think may have a chance of getting heated... by all means... bring it over here and I'll be happy to discuss it with you.

And as far as the antagonistic banter goes... that doesn't bother me in the slightest because... like you... I treat people the same way they treat me... always have and always will. Plus... I usually start off respectful if I initiate the discussion... that is... unless I see that their original post is disrespectful in itself.

As for you respecting Muler and I... showing a little less of your "respect" just may get you more cordial replies from us. But remember... this is all coming from me... I can't speak for Muler... after all... everyone knows that I'm a whole hell of a lot nicer than he is.

I never said you were my enemy... I said that I'd rather have you as an enemy than your support. That is until I know exactly where you stand. After all... I'm sure you know all about false pretenses and all... and there's sure no lack of that on forums such as these.

You are the enemy, not because you are non union but because you are a hater. All one has to do is read your post. But that is not the reason you are disliked here the reason I dislike you is you are a opportunist. You troll forums until you think someone says something wrong then you jump and belittle them.

You on the other hand was caught doing something unethical. You tried to discredit me by editing out something you said and challenging me to show where you ever said that. You were going to scream to high heaven that you never said it and that I was making it up. That is the lowest thing one can do on these sites. You were once a mod and there is no telling how many people you did this too. I would hope anyone ever ban by you would be reviewed.

Then you want us to just get over it like it never happened. After all the names you called me and Docker you now say how much you respect us. BS you just want your lying cheating behavior to be forgotten but it will never be.

If I just let it go you will do it again to some unsuspecting member.

You don't know nothing about us Teamsters. you take truck stop bullshit and spread it as long as it makes us appear in a bad light. You are not wired like us as you put it. And you would be right.

We are fighting for a decent livable wage and that is not to be mistaken for a wage just to barely get by. We are fighting for a wage so we can do for our families and not have to be away from them all the time. We want a pension so our wives and kids never have to take care of us no matter what. All we want to do is make sure that at the end of our careers we can have a retirement that allows us to start making up for all th days we missed out on our family's and to be able to afford to do things with them. Is that to much to ask for.

It seems as though it upsets some when it should inspire them. No you are a hater and I know it and will always remember that.

You have never made a post over here that helped that I have seen. Do you want me and Docker to start posting your post over the last several years?

Last edited:
All I can do is make another attempt to apologize. I’m sorry Muler, I made a mistake. I really could have helped you guys in some ways but I think it just better that I runaway with my tail between my legs as I know you will most certainly put it. I know more than you think I know about the inner workings of the Teamsters because I was right in the middle of the Overnite campaign. But it really doesn’t matter. I’m done Muler so you can bask in your victory.

All I can do is make another attempt to apologize. I’m sorry Muler, I made a mistake. I really could have helped you guys in some ways but I think it just better that I runaway with my tail between my legs as I know you will most certainly put it. I know more than you think I know about the inner workings of the Teamsters because I was right in the middle of the Overnite campaign. But it really doesn’t matter. I’m done Muler so you can bask in your victory.
Again you see it as a victory. I see it as someone who tried to destroy a person for no other reason than to be a union hater. And that is how I see you. GOOD BYE!

Okay let's move forward. I would like to address the 800 lb gorilla in the room. That is our representation. I have had the chance to meet many union officials and stewards from across the country. Some have been all they are supposed to be and others fall far short of their titles.

We are going backwards at abf because many listen to people that look for the easy ways out. This union was built on Brotherhood and the desire to have a better life.

Most stewards win popularity contest and that is the worse kind. Ask your steward about the important things such as bid runs. how many shipments are being farmed out daily. Ask about pension fund questions a good steward should be up to speed on the current matters about the fund.

Ask questions and demand answers. Just because a steward pounds his chest and screams and yells doesn't mean he is a good steward. As a matter of fact the best stewards I have ever seen very seldom have to yell at management to correct a wrong.

Let's hear what you all have to say about your stewards. Give us your terminal number and what you think of him. Tell us why you like him or why do think he falls short of your expectations. YOUR BROTHER ALWAYS!

Okay let's move forward. I would like to address the 800 lb gorilla in the room. That is our representation. I have had the chance to meet many union officials and stewards from across the country. Some have been all they are supposed to be and others fall far short of their titles.

We are going backwards at abf because many listen to people that look for the easy ways out. This union was built on Brotherhood and the desire to have a better life.

Most stewards win popularity contest and that is the worse kind. Ask your steward about the important things such as bid runs. how many shipments are being farmed out daily. Ask about pension fund questions a good steward should be up to speed on the current matters about the fund.

Ask questions and demand answers. Just because a steward pounds his chest and screams and yells doesn't mean he is a good steward. As a matter of fact the best stewards I have ever seen very seldom have to yell at management to correct a wrong.

Let's hear what you all have to say about your stewards. Give us your terminal number and what you think of him. Tell us why you like him or why do think he falls short of your expectations. YOUR BROTHER ALWAYS!

A good idea, Brother. As I said in a different thread,.....most guys don't read the contract,....and wait for the steward and B.A. to...."interpret".... it for them.

That's.....O.K........IF...you have good, knowledgeable, representation. IF,........you have some animated blowhard who puts on a good show in front of the dispatch window,..........but has never won a grievance,....and has no clue about any section of the contract HE isn't interested in,........then your terminal has a BIG problem......and YOU are part of that problem by turning steward's elections into popularity contests,.......or,.....what's worse,........stewards of last resort,.....appointed by the Local, because no one at that terminal cares enough,....or, as the Spanish say;...has enough cojones,.......to want to be steward and STAND UP against management.

I retired from GBG-310,...Local #30...last year. I was the steward for 16 years. I can certainly attest that I wasn't the darling of some of the guys I represented.....No popularity contest for me! As I am no longer an active member, I have no right to an opinion on any active steward........

But I think you have a good idea..........A good steward can......make or break a contract vote.....

As you get my age you must start learning to pick your battles or burn yourself out with foolish futility. I have one battle left to wage after I retire. I plan on going out in a blaze of glory when that time comes. It will come on the day you guys vote. I will be back when the results are released.
Well Brothers ole runawaytrain showed his true colors again. As you can read he wants to come back on the day a contract is passed and rub any short falls in our faces. But what he fails to understand is he will still be him and that is not a good thing.

I thought this thread was ABF attacks pension, not "docker and muler attacks coworkers "! Lol

If you have something to get off your chest... how about being a man about it... quit hiding in the shadows and just come out and say it.

C'mon...you know you want to... so how about growing a pair and just go for it.

Muler and I have a bet going on whether or not you will eventually work up the courage or not.

No Trollin here.... Just being entertained by all the bashing you guys are doing with our brothers that have a different opinion that's all. Quite humorous really

What do you know about humorous... you're too stupid to know the difference between serious and funny.

Your not debating , your throwing insults with anyone that disagrees. Kinda makes our teamster foundation look bad ... No?

Are you going to have to make me come over there to reply to your lily-livered ass?

And here you are... talking about us making the Teamsters look bad when you show no consideration what so ever about others by trashing an important thread. Knowing you... that's probably was your intention in the first place... wasn't it?

I don't need to get anything off my chest, I'm here to educate how ABF is attacking my pension not listen to stupid debate rants

No... you're too much of a coward to come here. We know what you're trying to do... intentionally trashing a good thread... not going to happen.

So... one more time... get your sorry ass over here or you will now be known as a lily-livered home wrecker.

That... and Muler wins the bet.

I have gotten used to it...but it's definitely more than just a disagreement

Then get your sorry ass over here and do something about it!

Tell me... do you tremble as much as turncoat when Muler's and my name is mentioned?

Here's what I have to get off my chest. For all of you that see things different than I do... please... come here and confront me on it. Don't just shy away... come here and tell me that you think I'm wrong and argue your point of view. After all... if you really feel that passionate about it and believe you're right... you shouldn't be having any reservations when it comes to hiding that fact and jump at the opportunity to argue your point.

People can say what they want about RunawayTrain but at least he had the courage and conviction to come here and confront us and argue his point... not like turncoat... homesick and rolling62 that's too scared to actually confront those they disagree with because they're too ashamed of how they will look when they reveal how they really feel. If you're not willing to stand up for something you really believe in... you're either a coward or deep down... you actually are ashamed of the way you feel.

Isn't that right homesick... turncoat and rolling62 and all those others that cheered these undesirables on?

Man this thread sure died off. Anyway a quick question on here because I don’t want to corrupt other threads with off topic BS ... If a man makes a comment that he believes is true at that moment does that still make him a liar. I say it just makes him ignorant. Just wondering your thoughts because so many on here are labeled liars when actually they are just stupid or perhaps ignorant. Not trying to start ::shit::. I’m just wanting an answer with a little civility if that’s possible.

We have established that I lied. No need to go there because I admitted it. I’m talking about some of the other guys that are continuously called liars.

Status
Not open for further replies.