ABF | GET IT OFF YOUR CHEST! (NOT FOR THE FAINT OF HEART)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Actually Docker I had been drinking with my friends and thought it was a PM. One of my friends called me and ask me if I meant to put it on the open forum because to him it sounded as if it was personal in nature. That’s when I realized what I had done and deleted it. I could explain how it happened in detail but since my credibility is shot on here why waste my time. I will say that I post now exclusively on my iPhone which at times creates problems. Once I retire and start using my home computer exclusively then you will see a different Train. I personally don’t like this new iPhone. As far as Muler blasting me I always just laugh. The man is so serious about things that really don’t matter. You can’t stop the political nonsense that goes on at the Teamsters or in America for that matter. He reminds me of all these activists against Trump. Somethings will never change. Futile attempts to change the GIANTS in politics are just a waste of time. What I said in the end was edited in time to cover my mistake.

Do you really want to go with that story? You were drinking with your friends and thought it was a PM... really? That's not what this post of yours states...

9934175874.png

I shall now delete this post but I know you will see it... your words... not mine. And that is not what this reply of yours states...

I knew Docker would get that post. I didn’t want the other members to see it. It’s not your business how I want to post things and delete things.

You know damn well that we both receive PMs when posts are made... after all... that was the only way we could prove that you called Muler on something you said after you deleted it. Do you even realize what that made you look like? Now... here you are trying to deceive everyone again. C'mon train... all you're doing now is digging yourself a deeper hole by insulting everyone's intelligence. I'll admit... I loved posting that first image that Muler brought to my attention showing you to be a liar and cheat but now it's not so enjoying to me seeing how hard you're actually trying to make amends.

IMO... a sincere apology to Muler would of been a whole hell of a lot better than what your doing now... just making it a whole hell of a lot worse by insulting him even further. After all... he has a damn good reason to be pissed after what you did... not you.

Let me tell you something about Muler... he's as true as they come and is as good as a friend as one can wish to have but he's definitely someone that you don't want to try and pull one over on because he'll catch you every single time and make you pay for it. That said... carry on as you have been and destroy every chance you have at ever having a meaningful debate or at least try to salvage what you can with a sincere apology this time... not no half ass one like you tried last time. I'm not saying he will accept it but at least you can say you did your best to set things right.

That's just my thoughts on the subject... so you can also tell me to screw off if that's you wish but at least I can say... I did my best to help you smooth things over.

Actually Docker I had been drinking with my friends and thought it was a PM. One of my friends called me and ask me if I meant to put it on the open forum because to him it sounded as if it was personal in nature. That’s when I realized what I had done and deleted it. I could explain how it happened in detail but since my credibility is shot on here why waste my time. I will say that I post now exclusively on my iPhone which at times creates problems. Once I retire and start using my home computer exclusively then you will see a different Train. My job consumes all of my extra time and I’m hardly ever at home through the week. I personally don’t like this new iPhone. As far as Muler blasting me I always just laugh. The man is so serious about things that really don’t matter. You can’t stop the Political nonsense that goes on at the Teamsters or in America for that matter. He reminds me of all these activists against Trump. Somethings will never change. Futile attempts to change these Political hacks in politics are just a waste of time. What I said in the end was edited in time to cover my mistake. It wasn’t a lie. It was a mistake that I didn’t want to admit, even to myself. Kinda like quoting the wrong person. I felt foolish. Go ahead and jump all over this one. I can take it. :duh:
I edited it. You need to read it again

Do you really want to go with that story? You were drinking with your friends and thought it was a PM... really? That's not what this post of yours states...

9934175874.png

I shall now delete this post but I know you will see it... your words... not mine. And that is not what this reply of yours states...

You know damn well that we both receive PMs when posts are made... after all... that was the only way we could prove that you called Muler on something you said after you deleted it. Do you even realize what that made you look like? Now... here you are trying to deceive everyone again. C'mon train... all you're doing now is digging yourself a deeper hole by insulting everyone's intelligence. I'll admit... I loved posting that first image that Muler brought to my attention showing you to be a liar and cheat but now it's not so enjoying to me seeing how hard you're actually trying to make amends.

IMO... a sincere apology to Muler would of been a whole hell of a lot better than what your doing now... just making it a whole hell of a lot worse by insulting him even further. After all... he has a damn good reason to be pissed after what you did... not you.

Let me tell you something about Muler... he's as true as they come and is as good as a friend as one can wish to have but he's definitely someone that you don't want to try and pull one over on because he'll catch you every single time and make you pay for it. That said... carry on as you have been and destroy every chance you have at ever having a meaningful debate or at least try to salvage what you can with a sincere apology this time... not no half ass one like you tried last time. I'm not saying he will accept it but at least you can say you did your best to set things right.

That's just my thoughts on the subject... so you can also tell me to screw off if that's you wish but at least I can say... I did my best to help you smooth things over.
I knew you would do that. I know what I said. You jumped all over my last post before I had time to finish it. :emoticon digging:Yeah..Yeah.. I know.

Last edited:
It must suck to have your ass handed to you like I have done. No like you have done all you had to do was not lie or cheat. BUT YOU DID. I see Docker caught you in another lie. You just can't stop. Do you have a man crush on me. I am not into that kind of thing. Maybe that is why your wife is so mad.

You have some deep issues. I fear it may have something to do with breeding. So now I see you are not able to stop lying.

You never was good enough to be a Teamster and it shows that you feel less than. It's okay I would suck at being a liar. Your wife is right you need to go. I feel bad watching you beg. BYE BYE!

I knew you would do that. I know what I said. You jumped all over my last post before I had time to finish it. :emoticon digging:Yeah..Yeah.. I know.

C'mon train... I'm not too bad when it comes to computers but I don't even know of anyone that can jump all over your posts before you finish it... unless somehow... they managed to install Team Viewer or some other app on your computer without you knowing about it.

Come on Muler!! Rip me up!! I can take it!! I’m just a worthless POFS!! But hey, everyone already knows that so it would kind of be pointless. But if it makes you feel better then by all means go for it.

Come on Muler!! Rip me up!! I can take it!! I’m just a worthless POFS!! But hey, everyone already knows that so it would kind of be pointless. But if it makes you feel better then by all means go for it.
look at you the victim. Ha you are a liar and a cheat so just go. Don't the vitran boys miss you? Go talk to your wife you said she was lonely.

It must suck to have your ass handed to you like I have done. No like you have done all you had to do was not lie or cheat. BUT YOU DID. I see Docker caught you in another lie. You just can't stop. Do you have a man crush on me. I am not into that kind of thing. Maybe that is why your wife is so mad.

You have some deep issues. I fear it may have something to do with breeding. So now I see you are not able to stop lying.

You never was good enough to be a Teamster and it shows that you feel less than. It's okay I would suck at being a liar. Your wife is right you need to go. I feel bad watching you beg. BYE BYE!
I’m a pathological liar. I just can’t help myself! I must seek professional help. Oh, and you caught me you sexy SOB. I want you.

What I said in the end was edited in time to cover my mistake. It wasn’t a lie. It was a mistake that I didn’t want to admit, even to myself. Kinda like quoting the wrong person. I felt foolish. Go ahead and jump all over this one. I can take it. :duh:
I forgot to add this Docker on that post.

I forgot to add this Docker on that post.
What I said in the end was edited in time to cover my mistake. It wasn’t a lie. It was a mistake that I didn’t want to admit, even to myself. Kinda like quoting the wrong person. I felt foolish. Go ahead and jump all over this one. I can take it. :duh:

What wasn't a lie... just a mistake you didn't want to admit... even to yourself?

Actually Docker I had been drinking with my friends and thought it was a PM. One of my friends called me and ask me if I meant to put it on the open forum because to him it sounded as if it was personal in nature. That’s when I realized what I had done and deleted it. I could explain how it happened in detail but since my credibility is shot on here why waste my time. I will say that I post now exclusively on my iPhone which at times creates problems. Once I retire and start using my home computer exclusively then you will see a different Train. My job consumes all of my extra time and I’m hardly ever at home through the week. I personally don’t like this new iPhone. As far as Muler blasting me I always just laugh. The man is so serious about things that really don’t matter. You can’t stop the Political nonsense that goes on at the Teamsters or in America for that matter. He reminds me of all these activists against Trump. Somethings will never change. Futile attempts to change these Political hacks in politics are just a waste of time. What I said in the end was edited in time to cover my mistake. It wasn’t a lie. It was a mistake that I didn’t want to admit, even to myself. Kinda like quoting the wrong person. I felt foolish. Go ahead and jump all over this one. I can take it. :duh:
Reread it. I just didn’t want to admit I put the post I deleted on the open forum. I thought it was a PM to Docker. So I tried to cover it up.

Status
Not open for further replies.