ABF | GET IT OFF YOUR CHEST! (NOT FOR THE FAINT OF HEART)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I answered it. You went out of your way to slam me, and I hadn't been here for a long time. I'm no threat- to you or others. You dont want answers, you want a chance to spin what someone says, and ask more and more 'questions', until you can vanquish the sly snake who then leaves, ducking you. I answered below. No further conversing is necessary or leading to anything meaningful. I came under Your Invitation, I posted under Your Rules, I accept your commendation that I followed thru as a man, and not a hit and run coward. So I'm done.

I haven't posted on here for almost 2 yrs. The only PM I sent in the past 6 months was answering Jeff who asked me to ignore you two, which I was doing until I came to see what Docker and albag were at it about, and saw my name. My intent is to not get involved, per Jeff's wishes. I dont seehow this bashing helps your cause, but, Carry on.....

I went out of my way to slam you... now that's a funny one right there. Trust me... I know all about you and how you abuse and use the PM system to your advantage to accomplish your objectives. I know and have proof on just how low you will stoop to get what you want... and if you really want me to prove that... just let me know... I can either do it by PM or out on this thread... the choice is all yours. So don't expect me to believe for a minute that you haven't been up to your old tricks behind the scenes.

So... do I believe you when you said that you only sent 1 PM in the last 6 months... not a chance!!! Just like wolfie's sneaky...spiteful action of trashing Judy's credibility poll.

And you're damn right that you and that condescending attitude of yours are no threat to me because that's your biggest weakness... you just don't know it. I think that your biggest mistake was when you and wolfie decided to come help out albag way back when and we all know how that turned out... he ended up leaving you two holding the bag (no pun intended) and fighting his battle for him. That's when you found out for yourself just what kind of man you were trying to protect... yes... the lowest of lows.

Not really but he keeps coming over and he needs to know he is no angel.
can't we just keep it to the no vs the yes voters? and why they are dumb for voting no or yes? There is absolutely no reason why we should be going into peoples personal lives... it only divides

can't we just keep it to the no vs the yes voters? and why they are dumb for voting no or yes? There is absolutely no reason why we should be going into peoples personal lives... it only divides
he has the floor any time he wants it.

He bring nothing to the Abf forum by his bs. We don’t bother the yrc forum so I don’tlike them disrupting our’s. But he has gotten away with it for so long he thinks it’s his home

Status
Not open for further replies.