ABF | GET IT OFF YOUR CHEST! (NOT FOR THE FAINT OF HEART)

Status
Not open for further replies.
It was just a mistake that I put it on the open forum. I thought I was sending it just to you.

You may want to read my post again because you clearly stated a couple of times that it was a post. And if there's something that you know that I don't... let me know because as far as I know... you can only edit a PM... not delete it once it's sent. Now... how about reading my whole post once again...

8893420974.png

Reread it. I just didn’t want to admit I put the post I deleted on the open forum. I thought it was a PM to Docker. So I tried to cover it up.

This one you have to explain a little better than that. "I put the post I deleted on the open forum" ... just how does that even make sense? Are you drinking with your friends again?

Yep, it’s kinda confusing. You guys are giving me a headache. So let’s just say I lied and move on. I apologize again. Damn, this is becoming a common theme. But then that’s what you come to expect from a pathological liar. Good day gentlemen I’ll be back after I receive professional help.

This one you have to explain a little better than that. "I put the post I deleted on the open forum" ... just how does that even make sense? Are you drinking with your friends again?
No. I thought I sent that post to you but when I realized it went on the open forum I deleted it. Yep, I’ve had a couple shots of Crown. But then you might want to question that from a pathological liar.

No. I thought I sent that post to you but when I realized it went on the open forum I deleted it. Yep, I’ve had a couple shots of Crown. But then you might want to question that from a pathological liar.
Let’s be honest for a change. I was drunk during that time. You guys are a real buzz kill. :censored:

I'm not one that usually adds insult to injury but if you think that buzz kill sucks... just wait till you get up in the morning and re-read this whole discussion that you had today.

Hahaha..... The return of the “Off” brothers has created the need for SCUBA gear! Not just “hip waders”! Sic em docker! You savage. :2437::hilarious:

Hey albag... you non driving scumbag... how about you getting that sorry lily-livered ass over here and finish what you started!

Well how about it gump and albag... do you actually have something to get of your chest or was it your intentions just to trash all our threads. If you have a problem... by all means... let's hear it... after all... this is what this thread was designed for. And if you don't have anything to say now... it just goes to prove what I just said.

And how about you jimmyg and wolfie? Do you have anything to say instead of just sneaking PM's encouraging other members to intentionally trash our threads. I can see jimmyg doing it seeing that he has always been a sneaky POS but you wolfie retiring a Teamster should be ashamed of yourself for wanting to see the ABF's threads trashed intentionally knowing what an important time such as this is for the ABF Teamsters. Just like you trying to intentionally trash my poll on Judy's credibility... and for what... spite...that's why... all because of your personal vendetta against Muler and I.

All 4 of you members that I just mentioned have a personal issue with us for one reason or another that share this one common trait... none of you are man enough to confront us outright on this thread... so you have to resort to playing these sneaky... deceitful games of yours!!! So... if you can't just let it go... how about taking it out just on us on this thread instead of all the ABF Teamsters and our whole forum?

There... I just got that off my chest... how about you guys?

And how about you jimmyg and wolfie? Do you have anything to say instead of just sneaking PM's encouraging other members to intentionally trash our threads. I can see jimmyg doing it seeing that he has always been a sneaky POS

Muler said:
They will never come they are not made that way.

Jeff said:
Let's focus on taking it down a couple notches and posting less troll posts and more information posts.

I haven't posted on here for almost 2 yrs. The only PM I sent in the past 6 months was answering Jeff who asked me to ignore you two, which I was doing until I came to see what Docker and albag were at it about, and saw my name. My intent is to not get involved, per Jeff's wishes. I dont see how this bashing helps your cause, but, Carry on.....

I haven't posted on here for almost 2 yrs. The only PM I sent in the past 6 months was answering Jeff who asked me to ignore you two, which I was doing until I came to see what Docker and albag were at it about, and saw my name. My intent is to not get involved, per Jeff's wishes. I dont see how this bashing helps your cause, but, Carry on.....

First off... I want to thank you for being a man about things and choosing this thread to reply on so we don't end up trashing one of another members informative threads. This... I commend you for.

And I want to also thank you giving us your blessing to carry on... like we actually wanted it or something. Let me ask you something... if you didn't want to get involved... then why post this reply now?

If you have something to get off your chest... let's hear it Jimmy... after all... that's what this thread was designed for. This way nobody has to read our BS if they don't want to.

First off... I want to thank you for being a man about things and choosing this thread to reply on so we don't end up trashing one of another members informative threads. This... I commend you for.

And I want to also thank you giving us your blessing to carry on... like we actually wanted it or something. Let me ask you something... if you didn't want to get involved... then why post this reply now?

If you have something to get off your chest... let's hear it Jimmy... after all... that's what this thread was designed for. This way nobody has to read our BS if they don't want to.
I haven't posted on here for almost 2 yrs. The only PM I sent in the past 6 months was answering Jeff who asked me to ignore you two, which I was doing until I came to see what Docker and albag were at it about, and saw my name. My intent is to not get involved, per Jeff's wishes. I dont seehow this bashing helps your cause, but, Carry on.....

Good night, Docker....

I haven't posted on here for almost 2 yrs. The only PM I sent in the past 6 months was answering Jeff who asked me to ignore you two, which I was doing until I came to see what Docker and albag were at it about, and saw my name. My intent is to not get involved, per Jeff's wishes. I dont seehow this bashing helps your cause, but, Carry on.....

Good night, Docker....

Maybe you didn't understand my question... so let me ask it again...

Let me ask you something... if you didn't want to get involved... then why post this reply now?

How about sleeping on it and getting back to me in the morning... Good night Jimmy... sweet dreams.

It isn't bashing. If I don't like something you say and I respond it is called engaging in a debate. When you talk down to people it is ok but when we speak our minds it's bashing.

But like Docker said we don't want nor need your blessing. I like seeing how you come over here and read all the time. If we are so bad why do you and your group keep coming here and read?

I wonder where that guy that is fond of he she’s hangs out now?

He tries to trash a poll and then disappears. I miss his whining about how he is being treated.

But hey Docker he knows you can prove he posted on a Abf poll asking Abf Teamsters what they thought of Judy and he is a retired yrc. Real Teamster Brother isn’t he?

Let me ask you something... if you didn't want to get involved... then why post this reply now?

I answered it. You went out of your way to slam me, and I hadn't been here for a long time. I'm no threat- to you or others. You dont want answers, you want a chance to spin what someone says, and ask more and more 'questions', until you can vanquish the sly snake who then leaves, ducking you. I answered below. No further conversing is necessary or leading to anything meaningful. I came under Your Invitation, I posted under Your Rules, I accept your commendation that I followed thru as a man, and not a hit and run coward. I was stupid and took your bait. I know better. So I'm done.

Last edited:
I answered it. You went out of your way to slam me, and I hadn't been here for a long time. I'm no threat- to you or others. You dont want answers, you want a chance to spin what someone says, and ask more and more 'questions', until you can vanquish the sly snake who then leaves, ducking you. I answered below. No further conversing is necessary or leading to anything meaningful. I came under Your Invitation, I posted under Your Rules, I accept your commendation that I followed thru as a man, and not a hit and run coward. So I'm done.

We all know you’re just a innocent victim. I wonder why a albag and Docker Conversation would interest you so much.

After all we all know albag left you hanging the last time you and him came here together to trash Abf threads. So why did you come back?

Status
Not open for further replies.