ABF | GET IT OFF YOUR CHEST! (NOT FOR THE FAINT OF HEART)

Status
Not open for further replies.
The problem with you Muler is your just too defensive and you let your passion consume you. I don’t begrudge what you have and what you bring to the table. The way I see you now is that you want to be some sort of savior and act as if the nons are evil. We all are just trying to make a living too. We all are truck drivers and really should have that common bond. I have an IRA and 401K like the smart ones do. I know what I have and will never run out of money before I die. I’ve invested in properties and have made good financial decisions. I’m not here to compare what we have. You see all you want to do is attack when I simply ask you a simple question. Your cynicism shows through Muler. You just can’t hide it. You can’t save the world so you might as well learn to accept the things you can never change. These forums thrive on post like ours. The drama and confrontation sells. I find that rather disturbing. Just look at the threads that aren’t confrontational? They are dead. That pretty much sums up what our society has devolved into. It’s not that much to be proud of IMO.
First off you need to look and see who started with the you guys are getting f**ked, not me but you. AS for being passionate I would hope I am or I would be in the wrong business. But if you think sounding like you will be having a call to the altar any moment will make you look like a nice guy forget it. And I never once posted what I own I just pointed out what abf is required to do by virtue of my union contract because again you tried to say I was getting f***ed and I pointed out to you I was not that my wanting a better life for my family was all that was going on as far as my contract talks.

I fail to see where you were attacked I just answered your post on how you said I was getting f***ed and you go into threads sell when there is drama. I come here to post union information and from time to time it means ruffling a few feathers.

As for being disrespectful to a non union driver you would be wrong. Read my post they are 99% with union drivers. You see I have always been aware that a driver is a driver no matter if he is union or not. When I drive on icy slippery roads that non union drivers out there with me is experiencing the same dangers I am and he also is in my prayers.

Maybe that is why you seem to not get it. My opinion of a non union driver is not driven by HATE and never has been. The difference between you and I seems to be you posted all the things you have not how you are compensated. You see so it is not I that attacked I just replied to your comment on how I was getting f***ed.

All I tried to do was explain to you that I was not getting screwed I just want better for my family. If you find that aggressive then so be it.

Did I attack when you kept asking how another Brother would act if our contract was voted down and I told you I couldn't speak for anyone but myself. Where do you work now I have lost track?

Last edited:
The problem with you Muler is your just too defensive and you let your passion consume you. I don’t begrudge what you have and what you bring to the table. The way I see you now is that you want to be some sort of savior and act as if the nons are evil. We all are just trying to make a living too. We all are truck drivers and really should have that common bond.

So you think that all truck drivers really should have that common bond. And what common bond would that be... that all ABF Teamsters are nothing but punk asses?

6031035585.png

Nope... no animosity here towards the ABF Teamsters!!!

And yet here you are... now trying to portray yourself as an sweet and innocent non union driver accusing an ABF Teamster of being on the defensive and attacking you.

So you think that all truck drivers really should have that common bond. And what common bond would that be... that all ABF Teamsters are nothing but punk asses?

6031035585.png

Nope... no animosity here towards the ABF Teamsters!!!

And yet here you are... now trying to portray yourself as an sweet and innocent non union driver accusing an ABF Teamster of being on the defensive and attacking you.
Wow the reverend Runawaytrain said that? I am shocked. He sounded so sincere last night. He would appear now to be a a a TROLL.

You know one of those trolls that have been having a picnic on the abf forum.

And I thought those vitran guys were wrong when they said he would never make it at Central. Something about his boss buddy wouldn’t be there to give him his gravy. But I bet he is doing great there. How about it reverend train are you excelling at Central Transport?

First off you need to look and see who started with the you guys are getting f**ked, not me but you. AS for being passionate I would hope I am or I would be in the wrong business. But if you think sounding like you will be having a call to the altar any moment will make you look like a nice guy forget it. And I never once posted what I own I just pointed out what abf is required to do by virtue of my union contract because again you tried to say I was getting f***ed and I pointed out to you I was not that my wanting a better life for my family was all that was going on as far as my contract talks.

I fail to see where you were attacked I just answered your post on how you said I was getting f***ed and you go into threads sell when there is drama. I come here to post union information and from time to time it means ruffling a few feathers.

As for being disrespectful to a non union driver you would be wrong. Read my post they are 99% with union drivers. You see I have always been aware that a driver is a driver no matter if he is union or not. When I drive on icy slippery roads that non union drivers out there with me is experiencing the same dangers I am and he also is in my prayers.

Maybe that is why you seem to not get it. My opinion of a non union driver is not driven by HATE and never has been. The difference between you and I seems to be you posted all the things you have not how you are compensated. You see so it is not I that attacked I just replied to your comment on how I was getting f***ed.

All I tried to do was explain to you that I was not getting screwed I just want better for my family. If you find that aggressive then so be it.

Did I attack when you kept asking how another Brother would act if our contract was voted down and I told you I couldn't speak for anyone but myself. Where do you work now I have lost track?
You just love this ::shit:: don’t you? I misspoke and you jump all over it. I didn’t actually mean you are getting ****ed. But to read your post on here and other sites you sure do. I won’t post them because you would probably stroke out. Now you and your brother want to tag team me. I can take it but I just have better things to do today. Your a Christian but you sound like anything but. Now are you going to quote me some scripture on Easter Sunday? You sound like a hypocrite that needs a life beyond the Teamsters. Your ego is getting the best of you. The GREAT MULER!!! Look at how I derailed the Train. Your a super hero!!!

Last edited:
Wow the reverend Runawaytrain said that? I am shocked. He sounded so sincere last night. He would appear now to be a a a TROLL.

You know one of those trolls that have been having a picnic on the abf forum.

And I thought those vitran guys were wrong when they said he would never make it at Central. Something about his boss buddy wouldn’t be there to give him his gravy. But I bet he is doing great there. How about it reverend train are you excelling at Central Transport?
I work at SAIA and will retire next month. I lasted two weeks at Central.

Last edited:
You just love this :::shit::: don’t you? I misspoke and you jump all over it. I didn’t actually mean you are getting ****ed. But to read your post on here and other sites you sure do. I won’t post them because you would probably stroke out. Now you and your brother want to tag team me. I can take I just have better things to do today. Your a Christian but you sound like anything but. Now are you going to quote me some scripture on Easter Sunday? You sound like a hypocrite that needs a life beyond the Teamsters. Your ego is getting the best of you. The GREAT MULER!!! Look at how I derailed the Train. Your pathetic!!!

I'm sorry you feel that way train... we didn't tag team you at all. I just thought that the ABF Teamsters had the right to know what you think of them while acting all innocent now and you may not realize this but you derailed yourself. But then again... you never could take on the reponsibility of your own actions. It's always someone else's fault... isn't it?

I'm sorry you feel that way train... we didn't tag team you at all. I just thought that the ABF Teamsters had the right to know what you think of them while acting all innocent now and you may not realize this but you derailed yourself. But then again... you never could take on the reponsibility of your own actions. It's always someone else's fault... isn't it?
The GREAT DOCKER is in the House. You two are a match made in heaven.

The GREAT DOCKER is in the House. You two are a match made in heaven.

Why you getting so upset? Is it because things aren't going your way at the moment? Just hang in there... a little hard work and I'm sure you can turn this thing around in no time.

Why you getting so upset? Is it because things aren't going your way at the moment? Just hang in there... a little hard work and I'm sure you can turn this thing around in no time.
Upset? Not at all. I find you guys comical. You really need to get a life beyond being the Teamsters saviors.

You just love this :::shit::: don’t you? I misspoke and you jump all over it. I didn’t actually mean you are getting ****ed. But to read your post on here and other sites you sure do. I won’t post them because you would probably stroke out. Now you and your brother want to tag team me. I can take I just have better things to do today. Your a Christian but you sound like anything but. Now are you going to quote me some scripture on Easter Sunday? You sound like a hypocrite that needs a life beyond the Teamsters. Your ego is getting the best of you. The GREAT MULER!!! Look at how I derailed the Train. Your pathetic!!!
Now Now Reverend Train you are showing a side that shocks me. Last night you were the righteous Reverend Train calling for all to show LOVE. Today you appear to be something else. No I didn't derail the train you did. You came across a Teamster that you can't talk down too.

You said what I quoted not me you those are your exact words. Sorry your own words paint a clear picture of what is really in your heart. And that would be just plain JEALOUS HATE FOR TEAMSTERS. But that is a given now. So what happens next?

Here is where I stand GOD has told me that I have to forgive you because it is written in the BIBLE. And I do. But GOD doesn't expect me to forget because he gave me a memory and I will not forget your underhanded attempt to again manipulate a abf thread. Now that you have been shown for what you really are RUN RUN back to those that think you are a stand up guy but this thread will follow you rest assured.

I am so disappointed. YOUR LOOKING FOR A NEW REVEREND BROTHER ALWAYS!

I work at SAIA and will retire next month. I lasted two weeks at Central.
Well I guess your fellow vitran drivers pegged you right. Two weeks and now you call Central a pos. You seem to have anger issues with a lot of people. You look pretty bad right now. Maybe I could help you with this PR problem you are having. CONFESS CONFESS YOUR EVIL WAYS AND SET YOUR SELF FREE! YOUR WAITING AT THE FRONT OF THE CHURCH BROTHER ALWAYS!

Now Now Reverend Train you are showing a side that shocks me. Last night you were the righteous Reverend Train calling for all to show LOVE. Today you appear to be something else. No I didn't derail the train you did. You came across a Teamster that you can't talk down too.

You said what I quoted not me you those are your exact words. Sorry your own words paint a clear picture of what is really in your heart. And that would be just plain JEALOUS HATE FOR TEAMSTERS. But that is a given now. So what happens next?

Here is where I stand GOD has told me that I have to forgive you because it is written in the BIBLE. And I do. But GOD doesn't expect me to forget because he gave me a memory and I will not forget your underhanded attempt to again manipulate a abf thread. Now that you have been shown for what you really are RUN RUN back to those that think you are a stand up guy but this thread will follow you rest assured.

I am so disappointed. YOUR LOOKING FOR A NEW REVEREND BROTHER ALWAYS!
The great savior speaks again. The all knowing Muler that can see in other people’s heart.

Well I guess your fellow vitran drivers pegged you right. Two weeks and now you call Central a pos. You seem to have anger issues with a lot of people. You look pretty bad right now. Maybe I could help you with this PR problem you are having. CONFESS CONFESS YOUR EVIL WAYS AND SET YOUR SELF FREE! YOUR WAITING AT THE FRONT OF THE CHURCH BROTHER ALWAYS!
Show me where I called them a POS?

I can “Wear your scorn with pride.” No problem on this end. Both me and you were moderators on this site at one time. Now we are just members that disagree. It’s really better this way Mr. Savior. We better stop these personal attacks or we could be banned. Maybe that would be better for us both.

Taking :::shit::: out of context. I never called you guys punk asses but some of you guys sure are. You know? The ones that voted yes.

The only reason your anti union ass called those yes voters punk asses is that your upset that a union man did what you would of done because you think that you are so much better and smarter that a union man. And here you are... pretending that you didn't love seeing that 2013 contract passed.

Status
Not open for further replies.