ABF | GET IT OFF YOUR CHEST! (NOT FOR THE FAINT OF HEART)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can “Wear your scorn with pride.” No problem on this end. Both me and you were moderators on this site at one time. Now we are just members that disagree. It’s really better this way Mr. Savior. We better stop these personal attacks or we could be banned. Maybe that would be better for us both.
Don't compare me to you. You are and have always been a lying cheat in my eyes. And you forget I know your underhanded tricks. You will soon be a laughing stock on the site. GET READY!

Show me where I called them a POS?

8784579783.png

Here's a piece of advice for you...

Before you edit something after you get called on something you said... Just remember that some members get an email to replies.

BUSTED!!!

3311882469.jpg

Hang on Reverend Train because your end on here is near.
Because the savior deems it so? No because I get bored rather easily. Me dealing with the likes of you is like me dealing with an unarmed man. It’s just plain unfair.

Don't compare me to you. You are and have always been a lying cheat in my eyes. And you forget I know your underhanded tricks. You will soon be a laughing stock on the site. GET READY!
I’m more than ready. And I think Jeff is ready to send me packing too. He never much liked me.

8784579783.png

Here's a piece of advice for you...

Before you edit something after you get called on something you said... Just remember that some members get an email to replies.

BUSTED!!!
OH REVEREND Train now all the Brothers both union and non union know you are a low down liar. Now you see how you stepped over the line by trying to cheat? You no longer will be a person that has any creditably you have been outed. Me a SAVIOR no but Docker and I are pretty good at RAT CONTROL! Well Brothers as promised another RAT caught in the trap.

Because the savior deems it so? No because I get bored rather easily. Me dealing with the likes of you is like me dealing with an unarmed man. It’s just plain unfair.
Well you look pretty disarmed now. Jeff has nothing to do with me and you. This was never a fair fight you are a liar and cheat I am not. YOU LOSE.

Wow the reverend Runawaytrain said that? I am shocked. He sounded so sincere last night. He would appear now to be a a a TROLL.

You know one of those trolls that have been having a picnic on the abf forum.

And I thought those vitran guys were wrong when they said he would never make it at Central. Something about his boss buddy wouldn’t be there to give him his gravy. But I bet he is doing great there. How about it reverend train are you excelling at Central Transport?
I would like to nominate train for the favorite troll thread....

When I made this post I was trying to be funny. I know and you know I said it. They are a POS company. I was just :censored: with you and you know it. Now you just want to spin it.
You should stop you are really making yourself look even worse. You now have nothing but bad days ahead of you here. You have been outed as a liar and cheat. One of the worst things anyone can do on a forum is edit out a post and pretend it never was. YOU ARE THE LOWEST!

Last edited:
You should stop you are really making yourself look even worse. You now have nothing but bad days ahead of you here. You have been outed as a liar and cheat. One of the worst things anyone can do on a forum is edit out a post and pretend it never was. YOU ARE THE LOWEST!
Kinda of like posting a PM.

Status
Not open for further replies.