Holland | get ready holland

I just wish we still had somebody at the top of the IBT that thought like us, maybe then we would have a chance to get treated fairly.
The Big Boys at the top of the IBT will never think like us, because they don't have to make any of the same sacrifices that we have to make. They have totally lost touch with the "truck driver" part of the Teamsters.

500 ob for ch-that's not good at all-I've heard some of the smaller terms are under 150 ob on a regular basis--not looking good at all--looks like consolidating is coming

There is something you can do. You can flood your union meetings and take a bus to your hall or even DC and demand that any closure of terminals results in the boards being merged into whatever YRC union company takes the freight.
The company is doing this to see if they can get away with doing it. It is the membershipships responsibility to do everything in it's power to stop the bleeding. You can expect some help from the leadership only because through the company plan it will mean less dues to the IBT. If you want vacations and seniority protected you'll have to fight or roll over. The IBt plan will only be that they hire you before they hire off the street. It's your choice!!!!!

Just keep in mind that little jimmy is in big billies pocket. You can ***** to the IBT all ya want but billy z. is gonna get what he wants.

This is a perfect place for endtailing. They should be offered to go to the bottom of the board and keep company seniority for vacations and pay wherever they need people at whatever YRC company they need them at until everyone is called back or has turned them down.

Was told today that endtailing was going to happen at our terminal. We will accept the Holland men from Philadelphia, when needed. Their seniority will follow them to New Penn, but they will be at the bottom of our list. Hopefully we can put many to work, but business levels are still very low compared to a few years ago.

Was told today that endtailing was going to happen at our terminal. We will accept the Holland men from Philadelphia, when needed. Their seniority will follow them to New Penn, but they will be at the bottom of our list. Hopefully we can put many to work, but business levels are still very low compared to a few years ago.
If that's the case....That is very good news for the Holland guys/gals.

Thanks for the info.

I might add that it's my guess this was an agreement between our local and New Penn. I am not saying or implying this is a company wide plan that is going to be used. I spoke only for my terminal and local 107.

I doubt that you could find many people that would argue that.

Jimmy Jr. has never and will never think like an honest hard working Teamster truck driver, like us guys do and like former Mr. Hoffa, Sr. did, back in the good old days. If we all survive the current YRC mis management until the next IBT election, we then need to send Jimmy Boy, Jr. packing and get a real man back in that office that has the spunk to maybe, stop the **** of the NMFA. Hoffa, Jr. is an attorney, NEVER was a truck driver. I will be the first one to vote NO against him. I very strongly believe, I will not be alone in dumping Jr. Good luck amigos!!! :ranting::flame:

Jimmy Jr. has never and will never think like an honest hard working Teamster truck driver, like us guys do and like former Mr. Hoffa, Sr. did, back in the good old days. If we all survive the current YRC mis management until the next IBT election, we then need to send Jimmy Boy, Jr. packing and get a real man back in that office that has the spunk to maybe, stop the **** of the NMFA. Hoffa, Jr. is an attorney, NEVER was a truck driver. I will be the first one to vote NO against him. I very strongly believe, I will not be alone in dumping Jr. Good luck amigos!!! :ranting::flame:

You had better send in your ballot the second you get it to beat me.

we will need more than us drivers,cops,nurses,every teamster has to be informed or we will never beat them, unity is the only way.