Yellow | Getting a lot of peddy crap orders and rules from this company I won't name.Putting that aside. What

that's crazy talk, this company got money to pay the ceo a big bonus and raise, and buy camera's, you must be mangement
Why is this crap always the first thing people who don't like facts say? Are you blind? Can you not read?

I don't even work for YRCW! I'm Canadian, as my name suggests, and I've never even been to the State of Kansas! My display picture says Day & Ross Freight, because that's who I drive for.

What kind of idiot do you have to be to think that someone with a display picture depicting the logo of a Canadian nonunion carrier is YRCW management? Are you that desperate to be right? In which case, what kind of idiot keeps working for a company he thinks is constantly screwing him over?

I'm tired of being nice to people like you. Go do some homework on who you work for, it's all publicly available. Stop acting like a petulant child. Stop pointing fingers at people who choose to be educated. Come back when you actually have something intelligent to say instead of puking out your uneducated opinion. Base your reality in facts.

Why is this crap always the first thing people who don't like facts say? Are you blind? Can you not read?

I don't even work for YRCW! I'm Canadian, as my name suggests, and I've never even been to the State of Kansas! My display picture says Day & Ross Freight, because that's who I drive for.

What kind of idiot do you have to be to think that someone with a display picture depicting the logo of a Canadian nonunion carrier is YRCW management? Are you that desperate to be right? In which case, what kind of idiot keeps working for a company he thinks is constantly screwing him over?

I'm tired of being nice to people like you. Go do some homework on who you work for, it's all publicly available. Stop acting like a petulant child. Stop pointing fingers at people who choose to be educated. Come back when you actually have something intelligent to say instead of puking out your uneducated opinion. Base your reality in facts.

It amazes me the obsession some people have with YRC, who are not employed there. But it sounds to me like this guy is desperate to pay concessions have no pension and fill his briefcase with warning letters. Welcome aboard !

What "money" are you commenting on?
The 896 Orange barn, custom ordered a brand new 40 foot 2 axle trailer with attached lift-gate. Yes, a 40 foot trailer! Want a picture???
I noticed it this week after returning from vacation and is utilized on the Cypress route.
Is that a curtain side with liftgate trailer? If so maybe you all will be treated with a rock band or opera singer using said trailer as a stage

You don't work for YRC, why are you so obsessed with coming on the YRC board telling employees they should feel and think a certain way? And maybe he's not an idiot for staying, maybe he's close to retirement or maybe at one time he believed all that bank BS you preach. Just saying maybe you should walk in someone's shoes before judging them.

You don't work for YRC, why are you so obsessed with coming on the YRC board telling employees they should feel and think a certain way? And maybe he's not an idiot for staying, maybe he's close to retirement or maybe at one time he believed all that bank BS you preach. Just saying maybe you should walk in someone's shoes before judging them.

He doesn't get it. :heykoolaid:

The problem as I see it. Too many here on the YRCF forum don't even know how to use "spell check", never mind how to actually do research. And while most can read, far too many CANNOT comprehend. Additionally, there are as many former or non-employees posting here as there are current employees. Your opinions BASED on publicly available financial statements and SEC filings, are contrary to the fantasy that YRCW is flush with money and JUST WON'T SHARE! That mindset, denial of FACTS, has infected American society as a whole. Just look at the popularity of that xenophobic ***** Donald Trump.
The decisions and actions are driven by the desire to achieve PROFITABILITY! Until that goal is achieved, nothing else matters.

The problem as I see it. Too many here on the YRCF forum don't even know how to use "spell check", never mind how to actually do research. And while most can read, far too many CANNOT comprehend. Additionally, there are as many former or non-employees posting here as there are current employees. Your opinions BASED on publicly available financial statements and SEC filings, are contrary to the fantasy that YRCW is flush with money and JUST WON'T SHARE! That mindset, denial of FACTS, has infected American society as a whole. Just look at the popularity of that xenophobic ***** Donald Trump.
The decisions and actions are driven by the desire to achieve PROFITABILITY! Until that goal is achieved, nothing else matters.

:heykoolaid:

LKsX8rd.jpg

Eye yoos spel chek ¡¡

Just in case.

xen·o·pho·bic
zenəˈfōbik,ˌzēnəˈfōbik/
adjective
  1. having or showing a dislike of or prejudice against people from other countries.
    "the xenophobic undertones of this argument"
    synonyms: ultranationalistic, ultranationalist,nationalistic, nationalist,isolationist, jingoistic; More

Just in case.

xen·o·pho·bic
zenəˈfōbik,ˌzēnəˈfōbik/
adjective
  1. having or showing a dislike of or prejudice against people from other countries.
    "the xenophobic undertones of this argument"
    synonyms: ultranationalistic, ultranationalist,nationalistic, nationalist,isolationist, jingoistic; More
I'm going off topic. But even a casual observer will recognize the jingoistic nature of Trump's rhetoric. :1036316054::438:

It's not BS. It's publicly available information. I'm not telling you how to feel, I'm telling you to get educated before you vote.

And if he's close to retirement, I would think he'd be counting the days until he was out instead of living in a fantastic nightmare world where a company with debt numbering in the billions of dollars is somehow hiding money from the people they owe just to spite the Teamsters, and what's more that your union is in full cooperation with such a scheme.

Do you have any idea how utterly ridiculous that sounds?

It amazes me the obsession some people have with YRC, who are not employed there. But it sounds to me like this guy is desperate to pay concessions have no pension and fill his briefcase with warning letters. Welcome aboard !
You're pretty funny for a guy who has nothing nice to say about where he works or the people he works with.

It's not BS. It's publicly available information. I'm not telling you how to feel, I'm telling you to get educated before you vote.

And if he's close to retirement, I would think he'd be counting the days until he was out instead of living in a fantastic nightmare world where a company with debt numbering in the billions of dollars is somehow hiding money from the people they owe just to spite the Teamsters, and what's more that your union is in full cooperation with such a scheme.

Do you have any idea how utterly ridiculous that sounds?

There you go again. Any idea how that last vote was rammed through? Get educated on that before you talk.
Who got 5 million to get that last MOU done? Someone appointed to the YRC Board of Directors by the Teamsters. Educate yourself on that.

There you go again. Any idea how that last vote was rammed through? Get educated on that before you talk.
Who got 5 million to get that last MOU done? Someone appointed to the YRC Board of Directors by the Teamsters. Educate yourself on that.
Perhaps YOU should do some research yourself. His company was paid $5 million to broker the refinancing of YRCW's debt! But, hey, what is a little confusion? Try using some of the other capabilities of the Internet. Instead of griping here about things you have no control over!

When will you people learn that a man is not the same as the company he works for? What you just did is spun publicly available information to sound like some kind of conspiracy. Your opinion on the facts is not the facts. Just because you think something is a certain way doesn't make it true.

Here's a brain teaser for you. If the IBT is really conspiring with YRCW against its own membership, then how will voting no make any difference? If what you want is worth so little to them, why continue to be represented by the IBT? Change is as easy as taking a withdrawal card and voting the IBT out. Then go talk to the UAW. They seem to be doing great for their members. If YRCW is hiding money, the UAW will get it for you.