FedEx Freight | Ground shipping

My vote for worst carrier is the USPS. They won't deliver my packages because "delivery point inaccessible" due to weather. Fine.

Yesterday before work I stop by to pick my packages up and they can't give them to me because they're on the truck for delivery, but they won't deliver them.

UPS and FedEx have no problem delivering my stuff and the FedEx guys don't even have medical insurance.

My recent experience with ground was as follows…
I’m off a few days So I’m in the garage messing around cleaning up and organizing. And a UPS package car stops in the street and a 30-35 (in shape and and looking professional)yo guy pops out with a package. He then jogs up my driveway and says good morning with a smile hands the package to me and I say thank you. He then jogs back down to his package car and away he goes.
About 30 mins later FedEx ground in the same size truck rolls up my driveway fumbles around in the truck for about 2 mins then a 30-35 yo fat guy with a beard waddles up to the open garage door and doesn’t say a word just drops the package on the ground about 8 ft I front of me. He saw me I was right there looking at him. He said nothing just shuffled about 12 ft back to his package car and backs down driveway and that’s it.
Which experience would most people view as positive? I work at FDX what an embarrassment.

That's an apples to oranges comparison, in my opinion. The post office has one building per zip code that deals solely with that area. They hit every mail box in the area and there are little to no suprises. A ground driver is dealing with a particular service area that is usually usually pretty vast depending on the number of packages going out. That service area depends on how the contractor wants to set it up that day. When I delivered for ground, I tried to keep the chatting to a minimum and I avoided it because I was on salary and I had 130 stops spanning 3 towns.

You say "hi" to someone and they want to keep you there for 15 minutes because they're expecting a package and the shipment details haven't been updated. I don't have time for that and I don't have that information.