TForce | Has any of you thought that the Teamsters union may wash their hands on UPS Freight.

Let’s not personally attack each other. Agree to disagree. It’s still a vote your conscience.

Don’t let others voting preference influence your own personal vote. Everyone has different scenarios and situations to think about whether it be economical or not.

Doesn’t matter that I’m voting NO and others are voting YES....Gut check yourself tune out the banter, make up your own minds and vote on this Contract.

It’s extremely slow at my barn, the bottom guys got temporarily hacked away because of the purging of freight.
I chose to voluntarily put my self on lay-off so my teamster brothers on the bottom of our seniority list can work. Others at my barn are doing the same thing.

IBT will never wash their hands of UPS Freight. Though I’m sure UPS would love the LTL to become non union so they can bend us all in funny ways and get away with it.
Vote your conscience. Either way, I want one of those signs.
All they are trying to do is tamp down the UPSF contract so the sham of a contract they try and impose on YRCW doesnt look so bad for YRCW.

I haven't seen the video, but he was one of the strongest no votes in the terminal and he sees the futility of the situation. His anger is now all focused at the IBT,
Me, I'm just depressed by the whole situation. Knowing how many of my coworkers are going to lose work because this stupidity.
Why is it stupid to disagree with your Opinion? We all have them. Like belly buttons. I think yours is wrong, but you are entitled to it

There will nothing to picket UPS has already stated that on the contractor conference call. When the contractor company said they would cross the picket Lines no problem the UPS person on the call said there won't be any picket lines the doors will be closed if it's a no vote. Once again the teamsters leadership is completely getting played by UPS. that message came from a road driver this morning said he's listen to the YouTube video.
Dang...who put that spike-strip out there near the entrance?

It’s not stupid to disagree with my opinion. It is stupid to have an opinion based on fear.
Reasonable doesn’t like my opinion. I say strike. If y’all give in to the rampant work outsourcing that presently keeps upsf drivers at home then what will ups take next time? There will be no fear on the company’s part

Reasonable doesn’t like my opinion. I say strike. If y’all give in to the rampant work outsourcing that presently keeps upsf drivers at home then what will ups take next time? There will be no fear on the company’s part
You can either stand up for yourself or not. Your choice.