Yellow | hearing rumors

wild deuce

TB Veteran
Credits
I'm hearing (from other forums... that a divisions(s) ) of Glen Moore or YRCW Logs have signed cards to become Teamster's.. I'm not writing this to start my own rumor, I would just like someone from YRCW to confirm or deny it. Thanks in advance.

Where is glenn more out of.
According to the YRCW website, the address for Glen Moore is...

USF Glen Moore
1711 Shearer Dr.
Carlisle, PA 17013

Gary P. is President.

According to 2nd qtr conference call yesterday morning, YRC now reports Glen Moore's earnings separately from the Regional Group. They have a long way to go to start earning money!

:hide:

Drivers being moved into LasVegas and PHX out of SBD ??

The only GM drivers that are Union right now are based out of KC pulling from Yellow and Roadway to Portland and SLC, They do plan on expanding as soon as contract is complete:1036316054::1036316054:

Whats with that? I'm a Card Carrying Teamster YRCW Big R driver and I throw my hand up to you guys all the time and what do I get......Nothing not even a glance!

P.S. -There have been a couple of exceptions.:smilie_132:

YEP. but you have help

You causing trouble?? Thought that was MY line of work around here :smilie_132::hide:
I'm here to help you cause trouble. Where are you tonight? Taking the night off? I spelled Glenn Moore...Glen More... and now everyone is doing it. Help me out here OK,?.. the least you can do is correct us in :1036316054:our spelling.

Ever heard of the music group "The Youngbloods"?

"Come on everybody get together and try to love one another right now".:funky::1036316054::smilie_132:

I'm here to help you cause trouble. Where are you tonight? Taking the night off? I spelled Glenn Moore...Glen More... and now everyone is doing it. Help me out here OK,?.. the least you can do is correct us in :1036316054:our spelling.

I'm giving poor W-99 a break, he deserves it! Also I'm babysitting my 8 month old grandson and he's being a handful. Finally got him back to sleep....for the 3rd time!!

I'm hearing (from other forums... that a divisions(s) ) of Glen Moore or YRCW Logs have signed cards to become Teamster's.. I'm not writing this to start my own rumor, I would just like someone from YRCW to confirm or deny it. Thanks in advance.
What?...rumors...from truckdrivers?...Aw, man, say it aint so.

I just dropped by here for the first time in a while and some newby is calling my man x475 an idiot. I'll have you know, duffus, he is a charter member of ECI. So, there ! Wadaya think about that?

retards.jpg