Yellow | hearing rumors

OMG, we've spawned another Stan Smith.:hide::hysterical:

I see some potential... :shades:
hallelujah.jpeg

Bloodlines from Tennessee on one side, even traced the family name to a couple of guys in Virginia! The rest is Irish, German, Native American and India. Oh and my mom smoked too.
:1036316054::1036316054:

If you haven't noticed already I use a lot of links and pictures. Some do not like all of the art work you could say, but its my canvas... :shades:

Nope, didn't notice. I love this kind of stuff too. But some don't appreciate my humor so I started posting mostly in the Water Hole (today) or is that Watering Hole?

Nope, didn't notice. I love this kind of stuff too. But some don't appreciate my humor so I started posting mostly in the Water Hole (today) or is that Watering Hole?

The Watering Hole and feel free to use all the jazz you want here and there. Some like it and some don't, but thats how it is with everything. It's your canvas and thats how I always looked at all this white space. Plus, it is proven that most people take things in much better by visual, hearing before written... :1036316054:

I do better with visual also :1036316054::funky: How about a Hot Man thread for the trucker wives to look at?? :1036316054:

The Watering Hole and feel free to use all the jazz you want here and there. Some like it and some don't, but thats how it is with everything. It's your canvas and thats how I always looked at all this white space. Plus, it is proven that most people take things in much better by visual, hearing before written... :1036316054:

Oh Man let me get these jeans off and get the sony out. :showoff: But first I gota read the rules again so I don't get. :sign0024: And don't tell the Ol Lady either. :27: Gather up the girls TDW :hysterical:

Oh Man let me get these jeans off and get the sony out. :showoff: But first I gota read the rules again so I don't get. :sign0024: And don't tell the Ol Lady either. :27: Gather up the girls TDW :hysterical:

Oh brother, I'm outta here again. I only came over to see if there was anything to the thread about the COO in the west. That guy disappeared as fast as he came. I'm going back and argue about union vs. non-union. That is more fun.

USF Glenmore

:USA:
I'm hearing (from other forums... that a divisions(s) ) of Glen Moore or YRCW Logs have signed cards to become Teamster's.. I'm not writing this to start my own rumor, I would just like someone from YRCW to confirm or deny it. Thanks in advance.

USF Glenmore is or was part of the YRCW regionals, I talked to a Glenmore driver about a month ago he said that YRCW is going to make them their west coast carrier and that they would have to join the Teamsters. (Right now their O/R ranges between 112 to 125), how that will bring down their O/R and become profitable is any body's guess. From what I hear USFG is going to be pulled away from the regionals and become part of YRCW. Good Luck!!

GBA:USA:

Thank you for your constructive criticism.
You made your point with a superb blend of logic and facts.

(FYI it's you're, a contraction of you and are, not your)
Typical ECI response. :duh: Instead of inteligently argueing whether "I'm an idiot or not" go after the poster for his lack of education. :joke: :hide:

Typical ECI response. :duh: Instead of inteligently argueing whether "I'm an idiot or not" go after the poster for his lack of education. :joke: :hide:

He never denied that he was an idiot. Secretly, isn't that what you meant the "I" so stand for in the first place?