Yellow | hearing rumors

He never denied that he was an idiot. Secretly, isn't that what you meant the "I" so stand for in the first place?
:hysterical: I admit my original intent WAS not to break any rules by name calling. Done figured out you guys just can't be insulted. :biglaugh: :smilie_132:

I performed my own experiment

Whats with that? I'm a Card Carrying Teamster YRCW Big R driver and I throw my hand up to you guys all the time and what do I get......Nothing not even a glance!

P.S. -There have been a couple of exceptions.:smilie_132:
I , since your post have looked at all YRCW drivers') I'm Yellow and I will give you that some of my own company brothers' won't so much as glance at me, but some will glance and even wave... (but all) of the Roadway, (all) of the Holland and especially (all) of the YRCW Logs,,,Moores drivers absolutely ignore me when I wave at them...we are going to hell in a hand basket disguised as a volvo.

I , since your post have looked at all YRCW drivers') I'm Yellow and I will give you that some of my own company brothers' won't so much as glance at me, but some will glance and even wave... (but all) of the Roadway, (all) of the Holland and especially (all) of the YRCW Logs,,,Moores drivers absolutely ignore me when I wave at them...we are going to hell in a hand basket disguised as a volvo.

When I was still working, I spent most of my years at an EOL delivering to a cluster of smaller cities. Everyone, including non-union, waved at everyone else. Then I had to transfer to Denver. It was a whole different story there. I had big seniority, so I just stayed in the yard and hostled. Some of my own fellow employees wouldn't even acknowledge my existence in the yard. It was kind of a shock to me after the friendliness we all shared where I came from. But I just had to realize that I wasn't nearly as important as those big city boys. They were just way more special than me. But I got over it, because I had seniority over all of them. :hysterical::biglaugh:

Briefs or Boxers

Typical ECI response. :duh: Instead of inteligently argueing whether "I'm an idiot or not" go after the poster for his lack of education.
Hey, look who's here! Its my friend Wolf back from the tryouts at The Hot Man thread....

How about a Hot Man Thread for the trucker wives to look at??...

Oh man Let me get these jeans off and the sony out...Gather up the girls...

Back so soon Wolf?
What happened at the Hot Man thread, brother?
Was your post too short?

:D

:hysterical::biglaugh: Hey now, he was the only one with enough guts to try out! Don't be too hard on him!! :funky:

Hey, look who's here! Its my friend Wolf back from the tryouts at The Hot Man thread....

Back so soon Wolf?
Was your post too short?

Back so soon Wolf?
Was your post too short?

:hysterical: :hysterical: Too short, Too old, not enough money and the only thing tan on me is my left arm. :shrug:

P.S Can any one teach me to use Photo Shop