XPO | Hello to all my friends and foes

companyclown

Nosey Mother Trucker
Credits
Congrats to me......all who know me. I registered. Somebody pat me on the back for this.

Now I will wait to hear from the "sit up straight" committee.

My first stop from work is my fridge. I plan ahead what tomorrow brings........with a beverage. Good luck to you with messing with my mind. I will respect the rules though.

My first stop from work is my fridge. I plan ahead what tomorrow brings........with a beverage. Good luck to you with messing with my mind. I will respect the rules though.
:hide: I try to respect the rules also.........and I think it is kinda nice that the rules are written in plain english, they do not change from day to day, and they are enforced the same for everybody.
What a novel idea for a certain trucking company. :smilie_132:

I have mentors at my domicile. I only respect a few people........some of which are on here. I will live up to my name.....or stop being on here if I cross the line.
I will try to have fun with this though.

I have mentors at my domicile. I only respect a few people........some of which are on here. I will live up to my name.....or stop being on here if I cross the line.
I will try to have fun with this though.

:hide: Trucking Boards is a very good place to have fun and discuss ideas and happenings.
My wife calls it " the old womans party line " as in the old days when several people shared one phone line.
I asked her, What is your point?
She replied " go talk to your old women "
Here I am, talking to the old women! :smilie_132: