XPO | Hello to all my friends and foes

Con-nect 4..................ccx, cwx, cse, ccx canada.........or is this a threat?? Suks to get your feelings hurt. With the amount of post you have........I should run for my foxhole.
You obviously take your emotions seriously. Get a cup of Kool Aid.

Maybe you want to be the cool dude on this forum.....As I stated b4.....I will follow the rules. If you are a VIP, I should salute you because I am a PEON. Congrats dude.......your cool.

Con-nect 4..................ccx, cwx, cse, ccx canada.........or is this a threat?? Suks to get your feelings hurt. With the amount of post you have........I should run for my foxhole.
You obviously take your emotions seriously. Get a cup of Kool Aid.

No not a threat at all.
If you don't already know what Con-nected means, than you will in due time.

Post counts don't have anything to do with being worthy or causing one to run for a foxhole.

Boy....tomorrow morning, I will have my pistol b4 I am out dropping a tree in the woods behind me. I am now a nervous wreck. Thanks for ruining my sleep tonight. I appreciate that.
I will guard all limits of my post and quit my post only when properly relieved.

Maybe you want to be the cool dude on this forum.....As I stated b4.....I will follow the rules. If you are a VIP, I should salute you because I am a PEON. Congrats dude.......your cool.

Thank's for calling me a cool dude I really appreciate it! :1036316054:

Your a bit adversarial for someone who can't seem to write lucidly.

My guess is that he is off his meds and maybe self medicating with alcohol. Reason he is here; To talk about himself with grandeur and intrigue. He is very much enjoying this attention we are giving him.

I like the guy. Bouncing off the walls, not afraid to get his *** kicked, in touch with his feminine side. He's got it all. Probably the first of 15 Big Red Shoed fellows to come out of the brightly colored PT Cruiser. Press on

Pt cruiser,,,,not. Mini mafia mobile, More like Ford Crown Vic..........Hand cuffed and wiggin out.

I can not wait to go back to XGO and scream Yes (like a p*on star) again.

A friend who run day time to our barn said........." too bad they didn't listen to them " I cant wait to play with Lego's again.
It is so fun to be me.

Did they repaint the 414-3001????

I like the guy. Bouncing off the walls, not afraid to get his *** kicked, in touch with his feminine side. He's got it all. Probably the first of 15 Big Red Shoed fellows to come out of the brightly colored PT Cruiser. Press on

He does have moxie that is for sure.