XPO | Hello to all my friends and foes

DON'T DRINK AND TYPE

This has been a public service message
from posters everywhere.

The Company Clown is a historic figure. He steps to the line.......but never crosses it. He breaks the monotony and says things others are afraid to. God Bless Con Dash Way.......and the ex wifes of all the SCM's. Long live the dream......as soon as the night mare is over. BTW.....I am not management, teamster dude. I am a DSR with a vision of a happy Conway. That service excellence thing has gone away and all dsr's are tense. Some day......it will go away.

The Company Clown is a historic figure. He steps to the line.......but never crosses it. He breaks the monotony and says things others are afraid to. God Bless Con Dash Way.......and the ex wifes of all the SCM's. Long live the dream......as soon as the night mare is over. BTW.....I am not management, teamster dude. I am a DSR with a vision of a happy Conway. That service excellence thing has gone away and all dsr's are tense. Some day......it will go away.

Hello CouldBeBetter welcome back to the boards. :chairshot: or is it SteelCurtain :chairshot:

I used to wear a white shirt.......now blue. You all seem so nervous I am in management. Only thing I manage is caotic ideas. 22.87 an hour with two extra personal days to keep my sanity. If I were management, I would not waste the time on this board. I would be poking a hot chick and bragging about all the dsrs I also screwed. I would give out letters of instruction for ignorance. I would also do burn outs in reverse in my hatrod fusion. I would pull the pins on truckers and write them up for not doing a proper pretrip. I would smell the cabs of the trucks for signs of cigarette smoke and do DNA test to verfy who the smoker was. That tells it all............I am manangement. You can now call me SIR.....I am an officer and you are my privates.

Kill shot...........how vicious. I am more tight nit then you know. I am drinking at this time as well. I wish I were going to XIN tonight. Maybe I will hitch hike a ride and run around the dock so you can chase me with your back belt gun holster.

Let me now take the time to explain the "sit up straight" committee...
As you drive that large car in the city or on your way to the reship.........sit up straight like you are getting your picture taken for the cover of milemarker. Chest out swelled up and your chin parallel to the floorboard. Dont forget to hide that butt crack when you visit your favorite cashier at the truckstop or gas station. Look proud...be proud and SIT UP STRAIGHT. Customers admire the fact we are so well dressed and how we always pay particular attention to their needs. They love it when you pull in the dock with a nice clean big rig. They like their freight to be as it was picked up. Remember that when you run the pallet jack down the dock...........each pro you sign on is another happy customer. Each fork hole is an embarrassment to the peddle guy. Whats that saying..........where is the Kool Aid at??????? Oh.......I would rather a Diet Bud to avoid that dirty butt big belly thing.....

Coming up next is CON-WAY Calisthenics.
If you are late to the reship.....your running laps aroung the dock while everyone laughs at you. Then you can turn and burn like you always do. Get your sweat mode on..........trucker.

companyclown, I have no idea where you work or who you are, but I'm pretty certain you don't work out of my service center and I wish you did

The parts just need put back together......thats all. It is still fun to work here though. All in the way you look at it. Stay ahead of the game.