Yellow | Here is what the company is going to put up for vote?

You might want to read the Kansas City business journal website. , the international website ,or TDU website for more reliable information . Nothing of any sort has been agreed to , Their having conformance
calls with TINFIC . Tyson Johnson said YRCW was not going to dictate a deadline.

It`s hard to tell if YRC actually expects to achieve this ridiculous offer or if that`s their starting negotiating offer. I can`t see how anyone could agree to this, I can`t even see how the union could bring this to the membership. I`m sure the .25 an hour is the future increases in health insurance. The purchased transportation is the killer in this offer. It would eliminate thousands of linehaul jobs. I can`t help but think that this is Welch`s Chistmas wish list. He must have been vacationing on fantasy island when he came up with this offer. If this offer is for real, it`s time to put this horse out to pasture. If the IBT asks the membership to vote on something so ridiculous, it tells us where the IBT stands.

That's the "killer" if your linehaul I suppose.....as the killer for the city is no o/t until after 40....or no increases for the non-cdl people is the bfd. Plenty of reason for everyone to vote it down.

What I am being told is this is NOT the proposal. The company wants a 5 year extention, another yrc coo, and some type of language change pertaining to coo's. Nothing being said about h&w, ot, or pay freezes. Dont believe anything that isnt put out on official letterhead.

Just the fact they are trying to take and not give anything is a NO vote .. THEY need an extension ... WE don't !!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I don't think anyone was fooled the last time? It was very clear what the concessions were and a majority voted yes (whether explicitly or by not voting).

They said they wanted to curb absenteeism, and that sure as hell will do it. We wouldn't want to take a single day at a time and lose all of the overtime for the week. Hopefully there is some room for negotiations...I'm a tentative yes for everything but the overtime issue at the moment.

They call it absentism but I think it's more about contract language that some locals have.. I've " heard" it's language that some don't have regarding the day before and after the holiday as well as paying 40 hours into H&W and pension even if a guy worked 3 days..
I'm sure some of you have this language ( if what I heard is true) can you verify this or not?

They screw up the company , we step up and help , they screw up even more , IBT falls asleep on the board and we get punished. What planet are these people on ? and we are the ones being drug tested WTF.

Picture this. Room full of executives screwing the **** out of us and in the corner in a play pen 2 IBT members playing with toy trucks.WTF ...Yep that's how it went down.

As far as us paying for our medical ,..get used to it. obama has destroyed our health care system and we will all find that our much sooner rather than later.

Informed sources have told me that the company have made proposals they want voted on by employeess, in the next few days will be widly known..

1 Pay Freeeze for all non cdl employees
2 get rid of ot after 8 ot only after 40
3 contribution rate to H&W will be dropped to .25 cents per hour
4 increase use of purchased transportation

These are issues you need to contact your local on and just wanted to let everyone know what could possibly be out there on the horizon

(This was posted for KK by Jeff)

Here's a video with James Welch He only mentions an extension of contract. Videos | YRC Worldwide | Drive on Together

Guys open your eyes this is just smoke and mirrors the company is going to throw a lot of bull**** at the International. The union is going to come back and say oh they wanted this oh they wanted that and then they're going to tell you we better just give them an extension of the existing contract terms. All these other request are just smoking mirrors. When the International Owens 30 percent off YRC they just can't throw a deal that you without saying we tried to do better. Everybody knows that the International can't give up 26000 Teamsters union dues. Once again open your eyes. It is very sad that we gave back 1.6 billion dollars since 2009 and this company just did the same old thing. They wasted money on changes of operations and took bonuses plus gave back the pay cut to company employees. For what its worth, I voted no on every ballot and I didn't vote for obama. Have a good day and God bless.

Sent from my XT907 using Tapatalk

Thank you "series60" for having more backbone then others! I appreciate it, we need to stand together! Being selfish is what got us into this mess!

Like I told my boss, I come to work, I do my job if there is an absenteeism problem, then I don't need to be punished management does for not doing theirs! I'm tired of fixing stupid because we all know the saying! This place just took all our money and used it on propaganda and stupid management! Now blaming it on Jeff Rogers I mean really, I bet Jeff was making a profit and Yellow doesn't ever want to do that because then they wouldn't be able to cry broke and have people fall for the crap!

The International pulls the strings. Either the puppets "know nothing" or say and do exactly as they are told. This is why you have to gain the knowledge yourself, knowledge is power. Take the time to read the reports filed with the securities exchange. Take the time to research the leaderships history in business, where they came from and what happened with that company. The dots are there, you just have to connect them. Sadly, the dots lead to all your efforts being in vain. The plan is in place for more give backs and the company to restructure anyway. Along with that restructuring comes some nice tidy payouts to Wilson, Welsh and a few others because their contracts are a tad bit more iron clad then yours. The Teamsters had power in numbers, at one time. This is just divide and conquer now and to assure there is enough money to payout on those tidy contracts you will be the scapegoat.

It`s hard to tell if YRC actually expects to achieve this ridiculous offer or if that`s their starting negotiating offer. I can`t see how anyone could agree to this, I can`t even see how the union could bring this to the membership. I`m sure the .25 an hour is the future increases in health insurance. The purchased transportation is the killer in this offer. It would eliminate thousands of linehaul jobs. I can`t help but think that this is Welch`s Chistmas wish list. He must have been vacationing on fantasy island when he came up with this offer. If this offer is for real, it`s time to put this horse out to pasture. If the IBT asks the membership to vote on something so ridiculous, it tells us where the IBT stands.
Sgt they're stuff against the wall and see what sticks if that don't work they'll throw some more good luck boys

"The $.25 is per each year of the MOU....do you guys even know how your H&W is paid?"

"Lager confirmed at HIS Local's meeting it is a 25 cent per hour for each hour on the H&W...plain and simple."

There is no way they are proposing .25 an hour on the insurance, come on $10.00 a week? They want to go from $1.00 an hour increase to a .25 increase per hour, each year.

Your trying to tell us that they are eliminating insurance? Just trying to understand what your saying because I think there is a little misunderstanding going on .

OK...they will cap out at twenty-five (25) per year on top of what they are paying on H&W over the next 5 years....it will take fifty (50) to cover it...each year after that we will be behind on what our H&W will costs....How long do you think the funds are going to allow that without sometime in the future to have us pay the difference....and THEY CAN....because we forfeit that control IF YOU VOTE YES to accept this BS!.....KK

You might want to read the Kansas City business journal website. , the international website ,or TDU website for more reliable information . Nothing of any sort has been agreed to , Their having conformance
calls with TINFIC . Tyson Johnson said YRCW was not going to dictate a deadline.

MORE RELIABLE INFORMATION?....Good God man....did you not read LAGER'S post as to what took place at Local 952"s general membership meeting last night?
It is reliable information....more will be forth coming soon....hang on.....KK

kk I don't think it will take long at all for the cost to be put on the teamsters .id bet if this gets passed the bills for your h/w will be being sent of by 1st of the year

Picture this. Room full of executives screwing the **** out of us and in the corner in a play pen 2 IBT members playing with toy trucks.WTF ...Yep that's how it went down.

The two board members are not Teamsters. Hoffa and the Union were given the right to appoint two people to the board. Where did you ever get the impression that they were Teamsters or that they were appointed to have our best interests. Hoffa appointed two of his buddies to get rich off the backs of Teamsters.