ODFL | Hiring in Greensboro NC road driver

I don’t think you qualified to mow for me son, sorry we hire only city drivers bc they tough enough to mow the toughest of lawns
Well that’s ok. Cause I really hate yard work. Maybe I’ll just join the circus when I retire. I guess I can always fall back on my former career of wrestling bears.
or maybe they’ll need a fill in lion tamer.
it is a shame though. I’d look good in a zero turn with an ac cab. And a set of chrome stacks. An some west coast mirrors. (Chrome of course). Oh well.

Well that’s ok. Cause I really hate yard work. Maybe I’ll just join the circus when I retire. I guess I can always fall back on my former career of wrestling bears.
or maybe they’ll need a fill in lion tamer.
it is a shame though. I’d look good in a zero turn with an ac cab. And a set of chrome stacks. An some west coast mirrors. (Chrome of course). Oh well.
You may be in luck.
If Ringling Bros decides to reopen, O D will be the first place they look for clowns, they just may need a bear wrestler.

You may be in luck.
If Ringling Bros decides to reopen, O D will be the first place they look for clowns, they just may need a bear wrestler.
Well, I’ve never tried out for clown work. But if I decide to, you’ll be the first person I ask for career advice. Say, have you got any pointers on how to get that funny lookin nose to stay on sea breeze? It sounds like you must have some experience with that.

Well, I’ve never tried out for clown work. But if I decide to, you’ll be the first person I ask for career advice. Say, have you got any pointers on how to get that funny lookin nose to stay on sea breeze? It sounds like you must have some experience with that.
Still out on that

That’s his real nose....

I'm sure you could easily drive(medical pending) until you're 70. The number 1 driver, on the bid list, is 66. Been here for 31 years(GBO) says he's going for 4 million safe miles before he retires and that'll be when he's 71.
Number one driver linehaul has over 35years and over4 million miles already

Number one driver linehaul has over 35years and over4 million miles already
I'm only going off of what a few others have told me. I don't know too many drivers here. I only see about 2 or 3 of the same guys. Other than that, I only personally know 1 driver that's here and he drives team. Usually talk to him on Saturdays.

I'm only going off of what a few others have told me. I don't know too many drivers here. I only see about 2 or 3 of the same guys. Other than that, I only personally know 1 driver that's here and he drives team. Usually talk to him on Saturdays.
Get your info straight about the Old Guy :poke:Driver has over 5 million and going to hit 6 million and retire..:lmao:

Last edited:
Get your info straight about the Old Guy :poke:Driver has over 5 million and going to hit 6 million and retire..:lmao:
you just proved my whole point! when I first started driving I was fortunate enough to learn that ALL drivers are FOS! You just proved that. The other guy said 4 million, 35 years, and now you say 5 million...c'mon, get your dang story straight....oh wait, you can't! :(

you just proved my whole point! when I first started driving I was fortunate enough to learn that ALL drivers are FOS! You just proved that. The other guy said 4 million, 35 years, and now you say 5 million...c'mon, get your dang story straight....oh wait, you can't! :(
Ummm!!!! Don't know who you are talking too.But,you need take another drink of your Green Kool aid while sitting in traffic..

And he is working on 5 million now.I had my facts wrong..