Holland | Holland New Penn

we will see what happens after obama takes over . the card check will unionize or shut down our compitition .the card check means 51% sighn cards its a done deal lets get conway first

we will see what happens after obama takes over . the card check will unionize or shut down our compitition .the card check means 51% sighn cards its a done deal lets get conway first

That will just mean that many more drivers that'll be on layoff.
Don't get me wrong, I think that would be a good idea too, but I think the way to go would be for the shareholders to get rid of "Dollar Bill" and the rest of his crew, and get someone that knows what the hell their doing!!!:3dflagsdotcom_usa_2

http://www.truckingboards.com/trucking/upload/images/smilies/biglaugh.gif

makes you wonder

That will just mean that many more drivers that'll be on layoff.
Don't get me wrong, I think that would be a good idea too, but I think the way to go would be for the shareholders to get rid of "Dollar Bill" and the rest of his crew, and get someone that knows what the hell their doing!!!:3dflagsdotcom_usa_2

http://www.truckingboards.com/trucking/upload/images/smilies/biglaugh.gif
What with the stock price and the way everything is going, it reallly makes me wonder why the shareholders' are keeping dollar bill...it doesn't make sense. At least not to me. :shrug:

speaking of second to none

I have only been in the freight business for twenty years or so. And it was not so very long ago,(before yellow bought usf) that usf was the envy of the entire midwest. Their service was second to none no one could compete. Now that yellow bought them, they think they will discount holland into prosperity. Many have tried most have failed. YRC should let USF go back to offering great service with very little claims. I think that would go far. See Ya

I have only been in the freight business for twenty years or so. And it was not so very long ago,(before yellow bought usf) that usf was the envy of the entire midwest. Their service was second to none no one could compete. Now that yellow bought them, they think they will discount holland into prosperity. Many have tried most have failed. YRC should let USF go back to offering great service with very little claims. I think that would go far. See Ya

You are 100% correct! Management has to do things their own way, it doesn't matter what the cost. They will loose millions to save pennies, just to do it their own way. :nutkick: