New Penn | holland road bids

depending on frieght levels 2 loads to denver 1 load to or, wa and 2 loads to salt lake hauled by glen moore. 2 loads to southwest for tx, 2 loads to mi, 2 loads to oh and 2 to in-- 4 loads to to different points in va 3 loads to nc/sc 2 loads to fl, 1 to ga/al --- nd/sd, ne and such go thru buffalo then west

wilson covers fl, ga, al, nc, sc southwest covers tx reddaway covers nm, az, ut basically all the west and since alvan closed holland covers mi, in, oh for us. the wilson thing has long standing deal/ contract that will stay in place.

wilson covers fl, ga, al, nc, sc southwest covers tx reddaway covers nm, az, ut basically all the west and since alvan closed holland covers mi, in, oh for us. the wilson thing has long standing deal/ contract that will stay in place.
It will be interesting to see where the freight is going to come from to justify a bunch of Shoes over there. Good luck on the Wilson deal/contract with Yrc calling the shots.

cashcow,how is this new deal with holland any differant than the interlineing we do with wilson, swmt,reddaway or alvan before they went under. face it unless you leave npme,your stuck in the north east for life.

I am hearing holland has some road bids into 03 from cinncinati and indianapolis. Did the teamsters have to agree to this? Why isn't the loads run into 16 and let our guys turn camp hill? If anyone has any experience filing a grievance on overlapping road work like they are doing please respond here. I am the steward in pittsburgh and will be looking into this.

What a true brother you are. 400 Holland men are gone in the Northeast and all we got was to run OUR freight into your major break bulks at certain specific locations. What part of this change do you not understand. We are feeding you guys more freight than ever before, which translates into MORE work for the green machine men and you want more. You are definitely no Brother in my book, I hope some day you suffer the same fate as us Holland Men. :eck13:

I am hearing holland has some road bids into 03 from cinncinati and indianapolis. Did the teamsters have to agree to this? Why isn't the loads run into 16 and let our guys turn camp hill? If anyone has any experience filing a grievance on overlapping road work like they are doing please respond here. I am the steward in pittsburgh and will be looking into this.
In defense of the New Penn steward, he is looking out for his men, at a time where many are layed off and haven't worked for some time. It is a slow terminal to begin with, so he just wants some work for his men.
What a true brother you are. 400 Holland men are gone in the Northeast and all we got was to run OUR freight into your major break bulks at certain specific locations. What part of this change do you not understand. We are feeding you guys more freight than ever before, which translates into MORE work for the green machine men and you want more. You are definitely no Brother in my book, I hope some day you suffer the same fate as us Holland Men. :eck13:
I think you'll find many of us are grateful for the extra work, yet dismayed that the reason we have that work is due to the loss of more good paying Teamster jobs. No one wanted to see this happen.
Let's work together on this, keep the customers we have between us and secure that work with good service. We can't let the other companies work their way into those customers.
All my best to the Holland men, hopefully many can get work at New Penn or YRC and that the economy returns so we can all prosper and provide for our families.

ok, first of all you don't know me. All I want to do is protect OUR work. Second, Holland guys would be *****ing the same if we were running over your area. we are actually putting a holland driver on as a casual this week. Pittsburgh wasnt included in the preferential hiring agreeement. How are these guys running over 600 miles for 6 trips?

ok, first of all you don't know me. All I want to do is protect OUR work. Second, Holland guys would be *****ing the same if we were running over your area. we are actually putting a holland driver on as a casual this week. Pittsburgh wasnt included in the preferential hiring agreeement. How are these guys running over 600 miles for 6 trips?

If your post was meant as a response to me, then let me comment.
Your right, I don't know you, but I have been to 16 several times and bumped into more then a few of your men. You say your protecting your work, however I thought it was Hollands work ? Without their freight coming in from the west and south we wouldn't have the ability to get that extra work we need to put our layed off men back to work. Yes, they are passing your terminal, but would you prefer they interline with another carrier like New Penn has done for years ?
Finally, look around you at some of our road men. I see plenty of the top men getting those monster trips, everyday ! Select drivers from certain terminals always getting big trips isn't something new, so let's look in our own back yard first before complaining about others.
We must work together on this issue to secure our future. We need to service this freight and keep those customers happy. This could be our future we are talking about now.

the 600 mile thing is they run 3 trips one week, 2 the next week. they have plenty of log time to do this.there running straight into #03 and thats it. not stopping at any other terminals on the way in. #03 has 3 slow trips a week and same 3 new england bids and they stop at multiple terminals,and have been doing this for ever. there not 600 miles everynight, but really just a matter of keeping your foot in it all night or fu$%ing the dog half the night.we have both kinds here at npme. running hard doesn't mean your running illegal.

the 600 mile thing is they run 3 trips one week, 2 the next week. they have plenty of log time to do this.there running straight into #03 and thats it. not stopping at any other terminals on the way in. #03 has 3 slow trips a week and same 3 new england bids and they stop at multiple terminals,and have been doing this for ever. there not 600 miles everynight, but really just a matter of keeping your foot in it all night or fu$%ing the dog half the night.we have both kinds here at npme. running hard doesn't mean your running illegal.
If your talking from IN to CH(thats Camp Hill not Chicago) it"s ony 545miles opp's I forgot NP drivers. Don't know this type of miles except maybee once a month. PS don't fell bad for me I could have gone to NP but wiseley chose unemployement. Sitting back drinking beer listing to a bunch of women in a dress factory(teamsters crying about there work.)All I can say is see you on the unemployment line. :clap::clap::clap:

If your talking from IN to CH(thats Camp Hill not Chicago) it"s ony 545miles opp's I forgot NP drivers. Don't know this type of miles except maybee once a month. PS don't fell bad for me I could have gone to NP but wiseley chose unemployement. Sitting back drinking beer listing to a bunch of women in a dress factory(teamsters crying about there work.)All I can say is see you on the unemployment line. :clap::clap::clap:

unemployment doesn't last forever....my job at npme my not last forever either, but it pays better right now..

hey sloppy,just want to thank you for doing npme a favor, and all employed there also a favor by joining the unemployment line.so tell me,you have a wife with job and benifits to cover your a%^ that you don't have to work, or you still live at home with mommy and daddy? cause 508 @ week don't go as far as you think.bet my beer fridge stays full alot longer than yours does. and if working and discussing anything on here is womenly like you say, does that mean unemployment line and lazy is manly? guess i better start to learn how to sit down and pee,cause you won't see me in the unemployment line.

hey sloppy,just want to thank you for doing npme a favor, and all employed there also a favor by joining the unemployment line.so tell me,you have a wife with job and benifits to cover your a%^ that you don't have to work, or you still live at home with mommy and daddy? cause 508 @ week don't go as far as you think.bet my beer fridge stays full alot longer than yours does. and if working and discussing anything on here is womenly like you say, does that mean unemployment line and lazy is manly? guess i better start to learn how to sit down and pee,cause you won't see me in the unemployment line.
Nope don't plan to stay on unemployment just like a little vacation. Anywhoo it's 583 a week. Let me see 40hr's @ 20.78 =831.20 -33% (for all taxes) 30.00 a week for gas=526.90. Your on :nutkick: Now if I offended you O well reading your post makes me think I'ts all about you. Do I want to see NP fail (NO)But remember your 5 years are up so Yellow I mean YRC can do what they want. DO you really think green trucks look good with orange?

Nope don't plan to stay on unemployment just like a little vacation. Anywhoo it's 583 a week. Let me see 40hr's @ 20.78 =831.20 -33% (for all taxes) 30.00 a week for gas=526.90. Your on :nutkick: Now if I offended you O well reading your post makes me think I'ts all about you. Do I want to see NP fail (NO)But remember your 5 years are up so Yellow I mean YRC can do what they want. DO you really think green trucks look good with orange?
Last time I checked unemployment is taxed too. So you are either getting it taken out now or will when you file next year. Kind of skews your argument just a tad! But, to each his own.

Last time I checked unemployment is taxed too. So you are either getting it taken out now or will when you file next year. Kind of skews your argument just a tad! But, to each his own.
Ok so I set at home and collect welfare you work we make the same money guess I am the dumb one.:biglaugh:Don't be so mad you will be here someday.

Ok so I set at home and collect welfare you work we make the same money guess I am the dumb one.:biglaugh:Don't be so mad you will be here someday.

well looks like you were an eight and skate kinda guy...

You would never have made it at NPME anyway....

Not saying I wont be there someday but if I only made 583/week doing what I do, i'd have slit my wrists years ago. So you sit at home and collect welfare, your parents must be so proud! :annoyed: