Holland | Holland wants women

Holland wants anybody to apply , they are very short Driver's !! but oh hey here's a idea maybe raise the pay above non-union scale & maybe somebody would apply ???
Its not a question of holland wanting women
Holland wants anybody to apply , they are very short Driver's !! but oh hey here's a idea maybe raise the pay above non-union scale & maybe somebody would apply ???
Yeah but women don't want holland.

I think that it's pretty silly of my wife to not be interested. She'll cook and clean for her. lol

French%2Bmaid%2Bsexy%2Bcostumes%2BClassy%2BJennifer%2BAniston%2Blooking%2Bhot%2B%2Bhappening%2Bwearing%2Btraditional%2Bdress%2BFrance%2Bblack%2B%2Bwhite%2Bsexy%2Bruffle%2Bdress%2Bholding%2B%2Bvacuum%2Bcleaner%2B%2Bfeather%2Bduster%2Bbending%2Bforward.jpg

Yet on another thread you berate the members in Louisville who took a stand. Now you want to take a stand?
Do what the whole entire thread i talked about the 15% no body wants to stand up for what is right but yet the leaders of,this company gets multi million dollar raises and we dont get stand up for,that

Yet on another thread you berate the members in Louisville who took a stand. Now you want to take a stand?
To be honest, I've been here a little over 2 months and have heard numerous drivers talking about the rate of pay and how they are going to "demand" and raise on the next contract negotiations. Personally, I feel we should be in line with everyone else WITH THE PAY, not BEFORE the give back. It's going to take an army to get our money back, but as long as drivers keeping voting "yes", we ain't getting crap! Stop voting for the hive back to stay in place and they'll be forced to give something back, even if it's only 5% or 7%, anything would be better than nothing

To be honest, I've been here a little over 2 months and have heard numerous drivers talking about the rate of pay and how they are going to "demand" and raise on the next contract negotiations. Personally, I feel we should be in line with everyone else WITH THE PAY, not BEFORE the give back. It's going to take an army to get our money back, but as long as drivers keeping voting "yes", we ain't getting crap! Stop voting for the hive back to stay in place and they'll be forced to give something back, even if it's only 5% or 7%, anything would be better than nothing
That ship has sailed.

We hired a woman city driver. She has been here a year and 3 months. During this time she has been fired and reinstated, hurt twice, and has been on work comp for the past year.

Everytime you post it makes me feel good my kids didnt get an education down south
Well they should,have they would,have learned how to eat fried chicken mashed potatoes string beans corn bread butter,biscuits chitlins. Fried gizzards. And liver smoked ham and good ole bbq and boiled potatoes in ketchup and bbq sauce mmmmmmmmmm

Starting to see more women driving , most are OTR , but have seen a few linehaul ones too , BUT what about the terminals with ONLY one mens bathroom ??? do they remodel & put in a womens bathroom ?? right now Holland is SUPER DESPERATE FOR DRIVER'S !!!! here's a clue Mr Ware , raise the pay above non-union pay scale & give us back our vac time & maybe somebody would apply !!!