Holland | Holland wants women

my guess is they'll just converted to a unisex bathroom....

Starting to see more women driving , most are OTR , but have seen a few linehaul ones too , BUT what about the terminals with ONLY one mens bathroom ??? do they remodel & put in a womens bathroom ?? right now Holland is SUPER DESPERATE FOR DRIVER'S !!!! here's a clue Mr Ware , raise the pay above non-union pay scale & give us back our vac time & maybe somebody would apply !!!

Well they should,have they would,have learned how to eat fried chicken mashed potatoes string beans corn bread butter,biscuits chitlins. Fried gizzards. And liver smoked ham and good ole bbq and boiled potatoes in ketchup and bbq sauce mmmmmmmmmm

so they could have had crappy food with a crappy education? wtf are chitlins anyway? do you shoot them? catch them with a net? fish for them? grow them? get a bad case of them?

Starting to see more women driving , most are OTR , but have seen a few linehaul ones too , BUT what about the terminals with ONLY one mens bathroom ??? do they remodel & put in a womens bathroom ?? right now Holland is SUPER DESPERATE FOR DRIVER'S !!!! here's a clue Mr Ware , raise the pay above non-union pay scale & give us back our vac time & maybe somebody would apply !!!
They use the bathrooms in the office for now. With today's society, many of them probably stand up to **** anyway.

you don't want to know what they are.... sounds gross....

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chitterlings

Chitterlings (/ˈtʃɪtərlɪŋz/ or /ˈtʃɪtlɪnz/; sometimes spelled/pronounced chitlins or chittlins) are usually the small intestines of a pig, although the intestines of cattle and other animals are sometimes so named when used as a foodstuff.[1]

Buffalo and Chicago have better food than most places in the country, hands down. Im still waiting on the chitlin explanation,btw....

Buffalo and Chicago have better food than most places in the country, hands down. Im still waiting on the chitlin explanation,btw....
Yea what stimpy posted thats what they are best if fried though you should go to , the local meat market get some and get your wife to fry them up for you and try it out

DAMN YOU UPS DRIVERS, YOU GET EVERYTHING.

I know of one lady driver that worked for estes she could work circles around the other drivers she was a very hard worker drove better and could back up better than any man I know including me

I know of one lady driver that worked for estes she could work circles around the other drivers she was a very hard worker drove better and could back up better than any man I know including me
Yeah well that is at Estes, Holland is a bottom feeder company.

Yeah well that is at Estes, Holland is a bottom feeder company.
while I do agree they do need to give us back some of what we gave up to attract more people I personally don't have a problem with them hiring women drivers I try to get along with all drivers but I will say if they did give us back some of are give backs they would not have a driver shortage problem they would be lined up at the door like the old days they could pick and choose they did not have to advertise to get a job here 20 yrs ago it took me 4 months to get on with a perfect record at lot has changed

Nope. Last i read, you didnt either, you were defending that hideous sterling from yellow with the usf door, and talking about how much more money you can make here than southeastern. THEN, you were against the guys in LO standing up for themselves, which ALSO seems to be a contradiction if you think this place is a bottomfeeder.

Nope. Last i read, you didnt either, you were defending that hideous sterling from yellow with the usf door, and talking about how much more money you can make here than southeastern. THEN, you were against the guys in LO standing up for themselves, which ALSO seems to be a contradiction if you think this place is a bottomfeeder.

Had a Sterling the other day. Way over a million miles on it. and you had to duck every time you started out because the clutch hopped so bad you would hit your head on the ceiling.