Yellow | Hot off the fax 03/18/2011

Jeff

Looking for Trolls
Administrator
Super Administrator
Credits
You folks analyze it, I just post em when I get em

viewerxy.png

wow YRC enacting a military stop lost clause, the only way you will be able to leave this place is death or layoff:censored2:. This place YRC is too cheap to hire a slave and they won't fire me:censored2:

wow YRC enacting a military stop lost clause, the only way you will be able to leave this place is death or layoff:censored2:. This place YRC is too cheap to hire a slave and they won't fire me:censored2:

I've looked at the memo above twice and still don't see YRC or YRCW logo anywhere :Poke::hide:

Really...how can they tell you that you can't retire? Even if they penalize you for being a certain age, you worked at ____ for XX years, maybe not even the whole time at YRC but for other freight carriers as well. I can't wait to see what they follow up with....

See, those people should have retired when they had the chance. Now a 30 year man will be entitled to $8-10,000 a year.

See, those people should have retired when they had the chance. Now a 30 year man will be entitled to $8-10,000 a year.

I left exacty 2 yrs ago at age 51 and 25 and out.........I am praying for the ones who did not leave that they receive what is rightfully theirs........this is a joke.....

I left exacty 2 yrs ago at age 51 and 25 and out.........I am praying for the ones who did not leave that they receive what is rightfully theirs........this is a joke.....

This was our worst nightmare Electaglide. I remeber both of us telling everybody what was at stake. There is always the hope that things revert back, down the road.

The pension fund is telling you that you cant retire. Why? because your not going to get your retirement check.....:spam1:

there's an old theme song to some comercial that is coming to mind. Bbbbbaby you ain't seen nothing yet. good luck to all

I don't understand ....people voted the way The Union and company wanted you to vote...and now the Union is going to punish those who can leave and should be able to leave...UN FREAKIN BELEIVABLE!!!!! See this guy in the picture...he is the Central States pension fund trustee...See the BIG SCREW HE IS HOLDING...THAT IS FOR ALL THE YRC TEAMSTER BROTHERS!!!! lOOK HE IS SIZING IT UP SO IT WILL FIT IN ALL OF OUR ARSES!!!!
mascot_yayscrews.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't understand ....people voted the way The Union and company wanted you to vote...and now the Union is going to punish those who can leave and should be able to leave...UN FREAKIN BELEIVABLE!!!!! See this guy in the picture...he is the Central States pension fund trustee...See the BIG SCREW HE IS HOLDING...THAT IS FOR ALL THE YRC TEAMSTER BROTHERS!!!! lOOK HE IS SIZING IT UP SO IT WILL FIT IN ALL OF OUR ARSES!!!!
mascot_yayscrews.jpg

Think of it as them doing what is mandated by federal law..doesn't really matter, one way or another we're
images

Think of it as them doing what is mandated by federal law..doesn't really matter, one way or another we're
images

Yep, what I was going to point out. The Union didn't screw you-- they recommended voting yes because with the Debt, there was no other way out. Debt is a killer, and Government is causing a Government -caused Recession to become a Government-Caused Depression. Until they relax Regulations and Taxes, the economy will keep nose-diving; until the economy comes back, the Debt can't be paid. Until the Debt is paid, the Pension is screwed-- and that means US!

Yep, what I was going to point out. The Union didn't screw you-- they recommended voting yes because with the Debt, there was no other way out. Debt is a killer, and Government is causing a Government -caused Recession to become a Government-Caused Depression. Until they relax Regulations and Taxes, the economy will keep nose-diving; until the economy comes back, the Debt can't be paid. Until the Debt is paid, the Pension is screwed-- and that means US!

Mismanagement caused YRC to go down, the recession is keeping us down, continued mismanagement will put us under. These are the facts, you can blame the union or the government if it makes you feel better, but this is reality

can any1 tell me of any changes in our large highly payed upper managment above the dock level.
just the same ol same ol boys club as i see it.
until the cut some of those big $ do nothing jobs nothing will get any better.

Mismanagement caused YRC to go down, the recession is keeping us down, continued mismanagement will put us under. These are the facts, you can blame the union or the government if it makes you feel better, but this is reality

That's what I said (we agrre-read it again) , except that it takes a good economy to have any hope, and this Admin is killing ours