XPO | Hours for new hires

You said what you said, anyone can go read it. Its cool, let it go. I never have and never will post anything disrespectful on the OD forum. Its not my place. That goes for any other forum as well.

You said what you said, anyone can go read it. Its cool, let it go. I never have and never will post anything disrespectful on the OD forum. Its not my place. That goes for any other forum as well.

Right. Right. Meanwhile you won't admit that you are attempting to put words in my mouth by misrepresenting what I have said. Who is going to go see what I really said? Likely no one. So thanks for that. I admitted I stepped over the line. You aren't big enough to do the same.

You called him out and admits you were right to do it. But he still expects an apology from you ? This fella might still be drinking.

You called him out and admits you were right to do it. But he still expects an apology from you ? This fella might still be drinking.

I apologized for saying something inappropriate that has since been removed. I didn't apologize for being angry that he's misrepresenting what I said over on the OD forum.