R&L | How Did R&l Get So F'ed Up

Actually up to 3 now but seriously, why the ╰⋃╯ measuring contest? I get it, your bigger.
It's got nothing to do with bigger...your terminal is kind of a scab terminal shadow. Your guys hide behind buildings or sit at last customer so they can get their 10 or 11 hours in without the late night stuff. When you are subjected to what really goes it's not pretty. Be glad you hired in at a terminal that allows clock riding and just plain screwing off. That won't fly any more in Dallas...nor most terminals any more. They have even started cracking down on the 15 year guys. That being said I doubt you have much to worry about. are you a 10 hour guy hiding....or 11....the rest of R&L knows what your doing.

It's got nothing to do with bigger...your terminal is kind of a scab terminal shadow. Your guys hide behind buildings or sit at last customer so they can get their 10 or 11 hours in without the late night stuff. When you are subjected to what really goes it's not pretty. Be glad you hired in at a terminal that allows clock riding and just plain screwing off. That won't fly any more in Dallas...nor most terminals any more. They have even started cracking down on the 15 year guys. That being said I doubt you have much to worry about. are you a 10 hour guy hiding....or 11....the rest of R&L knows what your doing.
What is your issue? First off, what would you know about our terminal? Have you ever been here? We, like every terminal have our share of screw offs but we also have plenty of hard workers and unless you have ever lived in the northeast, you have no idea how much of a pain it is up here. As for being hired at this terminal, I opened this terminal with two of my coworkers when we transfered here from the original Ct terminal. As for being a 10 hour guy, no, I do all my work as quickly as I can, do any extra crap I have to and I go home. As for the rest or R+L knowing what we are doing, what are you even talking about?

What is your issue? First off, what would you know about our terminal? Have you ever been here? We, like every terminal have our share of screw offs but we also have plenty of hard workers and unless you have ever lived in the northeast, you have no idea how much of a pain it is up here. As for being hired at this terminal, I opened this terminal with two of my coworkers when we transfered here from the original Ct terminal. As for being a 10 hour guy, no, I do all my work as quickly as I can, do any extra crap I have to and I go home. As for the rest or R+L knowing what we are doing, what are you even talking about?
Ya great another driver who opened a terminal shooo im gonna open a terminal near my home

Get over it. My goodness.

Ya great another driver who opened a terminal shooo im gonna open a terminal near my home
And whats your issue? Yea, I worked 2 years at the Wallingford terminal before we opened the Hartford terminal. It way closer to my house, so of course I transferred and opened it up. Besides, if your not an R+L driver, maybe you should mind your own business.

By the way.....nobody especially me questions your darn work ethic man. Get it. Nobody. That being said when you get through working your a$$ into the ground and you finish YOUR ROUTE......you all get to go home. At the normal HUB......after working your a$$ off.....we get to do a 2 or 3 hour swap......that’s all I said. Where should I send your crying towel? That hot bed of a hub? Chill out. I happened to hear from my buddy you were offended at my depiction of your hub so I logged in. It’s been a while.

You may have posted before Shadow but how big is Hartford ?
Dallas has 125 p&d drivers of which 45 to 50 get that delicious swap after doing their route. Lots of turnover in Dallas especially. I think Atlanta has about 150 swaps each day. That must be a real madhouse.

By the way.....nobody especially me questions your darn work ethic man. Get it. Nobody. That being said when you get through working your a$$ into the ground and you finish YOUR ROUTE......you all get to go home. At the normal HUB......after working your a$$ off.....we get to do a 2 or 3 hour swap......that’s all I said. Where should I send your crying towel? That hot bed of a hub? Chill out. I happened to hear from my buddy you were offended at my depiction of your hub so I logged in. It’s been a while.
You want to be mad about having to do a 2 to 3 hour swap at the end of the day, Guess what, thats not my fault or the Hartford terminals fault so dont take it out on me. Im second in seniority here so I generally dont have to do swaps but I manage to avoid most swaps anyway due to them needing to be done before I finish my route.

You want to be mad about having to do a 2 to 3 hour swap at the end of the day, Guess what, thats not my fault or the Hartford terminals fault so dont take it out on me. Im second in seniority here so I generally dont have to do swaps but I manage to avoid most swaps anyway due to them needing to be done before I finish my route.
I am not mad. I was referring to why R&L is so screwed up. I’m referring to why R&L has a lot of turnover at REAL HUBS. I don’t care what your seniority is man. You’re a delivery hub. That’s ok. You can sit back and be proud of the company. You guys have it and have had it made. Hard to get upset when you can set your schedule. Don’t take it so personal cripes

Visitor here. I can only assume swaps mostly get done by the guys with volume stops, fewer per day. If your mgt is worth a darn, they (unfortunately) give less work to those that accomplish less. The smart lazy will do swaps ev’day to avoid being questioned on their productivity.

Visitor here. I can only assume swaps mostly get done by the guys with volume stops, fewer per day. If your mgt is worth a darn, they (unfortunately) give less work to those that accomplish less. The smart lazy will do swaps ev’day to avoid being questioned on their productivity.
Wish that was the case. Sadly, at my barn and many others at R+L, the first back is forced to do the swaps so the really crappy drivers who are coddled by the TM just stay our longer and end up not doing anything.

Wish that was the case. Sadly, at my barn and many others at R+L, the first back is forced to do the swaps so the really crappy drivers who are coddled by the TM just stay our longer and end up not doing anything.
Yeah, we get that too. Anything we can do to push out good employees. It’s the smart lazy that make a fulfilling career out of it. All the while sleeping well at night.

When one gets overtime after 8 on the clock two or three hour swaps is a good deal!

Carry on!

Least path of resistance. Management will dump on good employees rather than confront the dead asses. Always been that way.